First It Was "The Secret"...
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:45AM

... Now it's The Opus!

www.TheOpusMovie.com

Another version of The Secret only with some sort of musical reference. Same cast of characters including "Dr." Joe Vitale.

Coming to a theatre near you in 2008!

Talk about advance promo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: First It Was "The Secret"...
Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: October 25, 2007 05:46AM

These people are such jokes! The fact that people actually believe this stuff is very revealing about our culture. All the stuff that Joe Vitale advertises has to do with making more money without actually working for it... It seems like he must be able to either pray on people's desperation or their greed.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: October 25, 2007 06:40AM

Obviously, I can't wait. More dry twigs for the bonfire!

When will they learn? Oh, I forgot - all this hullabaloo is meant to be about educating us imbeciles ...

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 25, 2007 09:41AM

Well I see Mr. "I Just Got Checks in the Mail" David Schirmer isn't listed on the website. I guess that scathing expose on Australian TV may have tarnished his image.

It would be interesting to see what the people say, and just how much of it is B.S.

Once upon a time I would have been all over this movie....now I'm sceptical and will approach it with my BS meter fully charged. Funny how my run in with the Landmark LGAT has dramatically changed my attitude toward this stuff. Nowdays, if a person can't back up their claim with tangible evidence of success that I can see and validate I won't believe a word they say.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 05, 2007 10:33AM

I think I've inadvertently stumbled onto something that will soon upstage 'The Secret' as we know it. postsecret.blogspot.com
It doesn't appear to be anything culty, scamming, or cruel. Its just about secrets as most of the normal world understands secrets.

Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: November 08, 2007 07:21AM

Yeah, I like postsecret. It's actually interesting and (GASP!) no one is trying to take your money! Unlike The Secret, of course (or any of Joe Vitale's other brainchildren).

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 08, 2007 09:33AM

Jack Oskar Larm
Obviously, I can't wait. More dry twigs for the bonfire!

HA HA HA!!

Posted by: northstar ()
Date: November 13, 2007 01:39AM

geesh, l wish l could laugh, I wrote about my experience in another place on this forum, and to give the short version, l followed Bob Proctor, and ended up signing up for LifeSuccess where for $16,000.00 you can become "licensed" to be a Coach.

The training is one sales pitch after another, with a few features such as public speaking {taught me less than nothing}, how to present the "sickman" oops "stickman" which is a simply, reeeeaaalllly simple idea developed in 1940 by someone who no one has heard of...in 101 different ways, and how to be successful {memorize the same thing over and over and over, and buy this and this and this and this...} And all the typical techniques such as controlling access, controlling moods, being told off and then being nutured...high-low,high-low....and buy this and if you recruit you get money, and buy this, and we will give you importance, and buy this and we will allow you to learn something you already know...

Then the Lifesuccess Cruise featured David Schrimer who l understood didn't show up! It had Mark Victor Hanson apparently selling his newest seminars, which are a part of Lifesuccess, every seminar was a pitch for thousands of dollars to teach you how to get money by recruiting others or investing in other businesses related to Lifesuccess. The only redeeming factor was one person who wasn't looking for money, but looking to inspire...only one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.