Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Husband is attending Landmark Forum
Posted by: Throughmyeyes ()
Date: September 07, 2017 04:59AM

Hello MO,

I am aware this post is hild, however this exact scenario has literally just happened to me. A man I have known since we were 14 years old - 27 years ago and whom I have loved and been in an intimate relationship for the last 18 months has left me abruptly after completing the SELP facilitated through his work. Our communication changed drastically after his second day. I could see my sentences were being misconstrued and I waa getting terribly confused as I couldn't understand what was happening. I ignored the signs as I didn't understand and thought it was stress rebates due to his work and very hectic schedule. After every session he is emotionally and physically exhausted and completely flies of the handle into an irrational rage over my completely innocent statements. He became robotic towards me and told me it isn't working, it can't possibly work and I don't fit into his three and five year plans. This was done twu days after his last intensive course which went for 48 hours essentially with the homework, flights tibgst there and sleep deprivation. We had never had an argument or even a disagreement priorbihbour entire 28 year history. He gives me Landmark rhetoric. He left me over the phone when I was planning our week. He refused to cone see me, and told me he is biologically conditioned the way he is, he is drawing a line in the sand and is making a commitment to himself. His focus is his work, his children and then himself and he struggles to see me in his future. It was a 28 year friendship. We meet when we were 12 and 13. We are now 42 and 43, five months of landmark and our history has been wiped clean and he has lost all sense of compassion, respect and empathy towards me. I am utterly heartbroken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.