Current Page: 1 of 2
Landmark Before and After
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: October 11, 2007 07:49AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: October 11, 2007 08:09AM

the 'before', a slab of meat on its way to a butcher shop; the 'after', the epitome of psychological hamburger. How sad.
He really has no clue how seriously he's been made a fool of.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 11, 2007 09:09AM

Holy Sh*t :shock:

That series of videos is a damn good testament of why not to go into Landmark. It scares the crap out of me because I went through it and had probably just as drastic a change.

Did you notice how much the guy aged? He said he was 37 in one of his videos. In his first video he looked young and full of life. He changed so much by the second video that I didn't realize he was the same guy. I though he was someone else that was much older. It's like life has been sucked out of him.

Did you notice how his tone of voice went from happy in the first video to somber sounding in the last three?

In the last three videos he looks and acts cold and calm. I can't help it, but I keep thinking that he now resembles the stereo typical serial killer that one would see in the movies. Very Hannibal-esque.....

Very very freaky if you ask me. But finally we have a documented change in how much a person can be changed.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 11, 2007 09:18AM

PRE-TEST VIDEO- Vivid personality. Human. This person looks ALIVE.

DAY 2 - No personality. Dude is getting vague, incoherent, sounds EXACTLY like everyone who has done day 2. Robotlike. Looks like he got beat the f-ck up. Near the end, losing coherency, sounds like he's trying to convince himself.

DAY 3 - Beaten into submission. Looks like a hostage video, sounds like one. Looks REALLY beat the f-ck up. Slurring words. Sad to watch. His whole presentation is circular thinking. This can't possibly be a good testimonial video. Muzzled monotone.

LAST VIDEO (POST-TEST) - Monotone voice. Devoid of personality. Presenting points with no logic...Just repeating jargon and reading a script they gave him. Double-speak. He's defining every word as he's been taught...reading from paper. Lobotomy...."It is what it is..." The programming is complete..."the present is now, it's now, then it's now." Knew a stoner who spoke like this when high and thought he was being "profound."

WOW. They do a great job of creating...human replicants. HUMAN REPLICANTS. I've heard this story from everyone who has done it. Nothing unique. ALL transformed into the same thing. Do they know they're replicants? How does a replicant know it is synthetic? When does it stop caring.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 11, 2007 09:32AM

Replicated just like in the Matrix!

This crap actually does happen just like this in the Landmark. I didn't realize it happened so quickly, even though it happened to me. This dude really sucked it up fast. I am amazed at how he was able to regurgitate the stuff that quickly. It took me several weeks of "The Forum in Action" seminar to get to where I could get to where he was. My subconcious must have really been fighting this stuff off.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: October 11, 2007 10:11AM

Vic-Luc
WOW. They do a great job of creating...human replicants. HUMAN REPLICANTS. I've heard this story from everyone who has done it. Nothing unique. ALL transformed into the same thing. Do they know they're replicants? How does a replicant know it is synthetic? When does it stop caring.

Sounds like [b:64d6c93bdf]Bladerunner[/b:64d6c93bdf]. Unfortunately, LEC replicants don't have a four year life span (only kidding).

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:11AM

caligari
Before
=====
[www.youtube.com]

After
===
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Holy

crap.

I wonder if other people share the opinion that these videos remind them more of Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, etc., than of anything related to "transformation" ...

yikes

brainwashed zombie cult members are very very scary

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:23AM

I wonder if other people share the opinion that these videos remind them more of Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, etc., than of anything related to "transformation" ...

Totally reminds me of Dawn of The Dead.
Or even, 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest', where the main character has his own opinions, constantly challenging the staff at the asylum, then the scene after he went after the hag nurse, for causing that kid to kill himself.
The new lekkie in the YouTube video is just like that guy after his lobotomy, only his language capabilities were left functioning, much more slowly and in monotone, but functioning. This guy should watch himself in the before and after videos and see what a Land-drone he's become.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:54AM

ON2 LF

Or even, 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest', where the main character has his own opinions, constantly challenging the staff at the asylum, then the scene after he went after the hag nurse, for causing that kid to kill himself.
The new lekkie in the YouTube video is just like that guy after his lobotomy, only his language capabilities were left functioning, much more slowly and in monotone, but functioning. This guy should watch himself in the before and after videos and see what a Land-drone he's become.

Some funny search results, hope you get a few laughs :
[www.google.com]

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: October 11, 2007 12:05PM

ajinajan
ON2 LF

Some funny search results, hope you get a few laughs :
[www.google.com]

I like this !!! :twisted: One could do some text mining and a plot of the most frequently used words in the internet in the context of the word "Landmark Education". I am sure words like "zombie" or "cult " will be more frequent than "enlightment" or "transformation" :twisted:

The plot about the truth of Landmark Education

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.