Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:53AM

TO READ THE REPORT BY A RECENT ATTENDEE OF IMPACT TRAININGS QUEST GO TO:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/264/RipOff0264216.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JUST FOUND A CANDID REPORT FROM A RECENT ATTENDEE ON IMPACT TRAININGS
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 16, 2007 06:35AM

Be sure to click on the follow up messages at the link above too.

Among them:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Emotional Scam for Money

In regards to the report listed about Impact Training, I too attended both Quest and Summit. I'm in my mid fifties and having survived Viet Nam, I thought I knew everything about protecting myself, until I went to Utah. I traveled all the way from Los Angeles and when all was said and done . . . (it had cost me) 60 days and over $12,000.00 . . .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Posted by: Madshus007 ()
Date: October 17, 2007 09:19AM

Our instructions were that in order to properly 'serve' each other, we were not allowed to say anything nice, or even neutral to each other. Whenever someone didn't follow these instructions they were yelled at by the staff.

So does anyone ever just let loose and physically harm the instructors? I mean, the staff 'yells' at them... I would imagine just once one of the emotionally and psychologically naive participants would snap and take one of the instructors down! ;-)

Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: October 17, 2007 11:03AM

HERES ANOTHER RIPOFF REPORT POSTED ABOUT IMPACT TRAININGS IN BLUFFDALE UTAH:
[www.ripoffreport.com]

I know a friend that went-off on the instructor and left the room as soon as they began to tell here that when she was a child, and was molested, that she (at the age of 7) seduced her molester by wearing short shorts and prancing around the house where he lived. The went on to say that in the "pre-existence" she met this man and made a deal with them to be molested so she could have the gift of learning to forgive him in this life. Needless to say, she almost knocked his block off. Problem is, she told me the room had about 15 "staffers" errrrrrr... "security people" that would have jumper her if she had of done it.

I'm noe surrounded by about 15 fruit-balls that were once my friends that now spend most of their time at the Impact Center, calling to recruit new people and harrassing those that no longer attend Impact.

Sooner of later we will succeed in bringing to light the whole story of everything that goes on in Impact so people that are investigating it will be informed and RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN from this dangerous group.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 17, 2007 11:57PM

>>Sooner or later we will succeed in bringing to light the whole story of everything that goes on in Impact so people that are investigating it will be informed and RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN from this dangerous group.<<

Amen.

What would it take to get a 60 minutes style report, hidden camera. If your friend's processing about a pre-existant agreement to learn forgiveness was on youtube even. Seen the same crap even around younger children. Even around this molester of the 3-year old in Vegas, and how his gift is for all of us to forgive him.

That makes Satan our best friend and more noble than Jesus because of the role he really plays.

That's the core of the TIT religion there.

And while Harmony/Great Life apparently doesn't go quite that far, they work the child abuse victims just as hard and they have more and more ex-TITers trying to bring the really crazy shit there too.

Boonetahoe, if you're still here, you know that's true. And you're in a position to shut it down, or stop that kind of abuse of your participants.

There are eternal consequences for the choices you make, whether you and Hans still believe that or not.

WAKE UP!!!!

. . . . . ED

Re: JUST FOUND A CANDID REPORT FROM A RECENT ATTENDEE ON IMPACT TRAINI
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: October 18, 2007 01:09AM

Just doing a search on rip-off report yielded the following. I thought you all might be interested.

[www.tiny.cc]

spiritual?

Posted by: boonetahoe ()
Date: October 23, 2007 10:52AM

I'm getting a broken link of the original Rip-off Report link.

Re: JUST FOUND A CANDID REPORT FROM A RECENT ATTENDEE ON IMPACT TRAINI
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: October 24, 2007 01:37AM

They changed their website. The link to the main website is [www.ripoffreport.com] This morning when I tried it things took A LONG time to load. I think they're just updating the site. Once you're there it's easy to search for a company such as impact trainings. There are currently 5 reports on them, from what I could tell.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.