Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
"60 Minutes" Requests Input
Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 28, 2004 08:00PM

This is currently on the "60 Minutes" website.

Ellen

>>Have you been to a Landmark forum? 60 Minutes would like to hear from anyone who has done a course with Landmark Education in Australia. Please e-mail us, phone 02 9438 3433 or fax 02 9436 0527.>>>

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: June 29, 2004 04:13AM

Could you post a link to this webpage?
thx, Coz

elena
This is currently on the "60 Minutes" website.

Ellen

>>Have you been to a Landmark forum? 60 Minutes would like to hear from anyone who has done a course with Landmark Education in Australia. Please e-mail us, phone 02 9438 3433 or fax 02 9436 0527.>>>

Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 29, 2004 07:13AM

Sorry. Is it the real website?

[sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au]

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: June 29, 2004 12:32PM

That's the Ozzie 60 minutes.
That's great they appear to be investigating Landmark.
I hope people from Australia can be contacted.
I bet Landmark will flood them with "positive" reports about it.

Coz

Posted by: Rachel ()
Date: June 29, 2004 12:36PM

I rang the number and they are very keen to hear from people who have done the Forum and are not happy. Seems they are getting heaps of Landmarkians ringing in with the positive spin. They need the people who want to expose Landmark for what it is. So, anyone in Australia, call the Sydney number soon.

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: July 01, 2004 01:26PM

If you feel you can help with the 60 minutes investigations, please do so. I have spoken with the Producer so even if you just want to phone them and that's all, please do. This is your chance to seek justice.

They need LE participants otherwise I'd go myself.

Oz

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: July 02, 2004 04:52AM

They don't want accounts from around the world?

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: July 02, 2004 06:45AM

Unfortunately not Hope. They want Australians:
1: Who have done any of the courses;
2. Who are not happy with LE.

There are many Landmarkians coming forward from within who want to be interviewed but 60 Minutes wants to balance it with examples of bad experiences.

I urge my fellow Australians to speak out! This could be the start of the end. Do you really want this org. to persist causing damage to people and relationships. Over 300 people a month in Sydney alone sucome to the lies of LE and their frends and family suffer along and alone.
Oz

Posted by: Alexis ()
Date: July 02, 2004 07:57AM

I sent them this email

I mean this in no sense as disrespectful, but aren't you interested in the participants from other countries who have had their minds wiped in the orifice that is Warner Erhard's ass, namely the Landmark forum?

Believe me, it pains me that an American cropped such a hideous contraption as the forum and its predecessor, est. Perhaps the only redeeming quality, if it could really be called such a thing, is that the forum's purpose is solely for money as opposed to God and Country as so many megalomaniacs have used before to justify their afflictions upon society. Unfortunately the mental damages the forum can cause put it in a far more malignant category than just a scam to take your money.

Please open your request to other nations.

Think I'll get a response? :wink:

Posted by: escapedintact ()
Date: July 02, 2004 11:16AM

Wouldn't it be better to to tell them about your own experiences, Alexis? That would have more impact than sending a vulgar email that doesn't reference your own Landmark first-hand knowledge.

It sounds like they are getting overwhelmingly positive responses.

Do you think they will air a positive piece or are they just looking for the dirt?

No, I don't think you will get a response from 60 minutes.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.