Suggestions for people new to the board
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 29, 2007 04:46AM

Rswinters
How can we communicate about LGAT's where it gets copied to all topic threads on each company that is an LGAT on this website.

We need to communicate to people searching for information on these individual companies, and steer them to the broader base of information on Large Group Awareness Training.

Any recommendations on how we can consolidate this information for people doing a search on whatever LGAT company. While they will be led to the bigger picture which can't be ignored if they read the huge amout of information out there.

It is just not clear for most where to look. I didn't know where to look, and it cost me dearly.

I understand your frustration. At first I just looked under the topic Sedona Method and The Release Technique. When I began reading around about other LGATs I realized how amazingly similar they all are.

I recommend that people not confine their reading to the particular group you are concerned about, but read around a bit.

Also, there are many posts from people who were involved in one group, under another group topic. This is because the methods and effects are so similar. You could put the name of the group you are concerned about in the "Search" feature to find posts related to it under other topics.

Also, when you find a member who is writing about a particular group, you can find all the posts by the member by clicking on "Profile" at the bottom of their post.

If you are looking for suggestions on how to help a loved one who is involved with a destructive group, try searching with the words: help, friend, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Suggestions for people new to the board
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: July 08, 2007 08:26AM

Occasionally I have lost what I wrote when I tried to post it. To prevent this annoying occurrence, I use my browser's edit function to copy my text to the clipboard. If it doesn't post, all I have to do is click paste and send again.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.