Legal Action Against a Church?
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: June 15, 2007 01:39AM

The most effective way to go may not be to use the government or the legal system. The rules of this forum would need to be change a bit to allow discussion of a specific religious viewpoint. Impact is a religion and a church by the dictionary definition. It therefore is afforded all of the legal protections of a religion. It is false, and vain and foolish doctrine in the whole of it, though they do occasionally speak a few truths. Full and free flow of information and the fully informed choice of participants will bring Impact to accountability with patience. Remember the effect of Samizdat in the Soviet Union.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 15, 2007 09:16AM

Sorry folks. I have come in here from the Klemmer & Associates front as far as LGAT's go.

How can Impact be a religion if they are operating as a business for profit with these seminars?

Or have I missunderstood what Impact is doing?

I thought a religious organizitation needs to be a non-profit organization?

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 15, 2007 09:25AM

would you mind moving this conversation to the Impact thread? I know Rick has asked this before on another topic you posted Hopeful. You seem to have things to say about Impact, why don't you post on the main thread? Posting new topics in this way is incongurent and a little confusing to those unfamiliar with Impact and the terms you use to describe it ("TIT" for example means jibberish if taken out of context). You are welcome to join in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.