Tony Robbins for presidency in 2008: A new form of facism?
Posted by: midonov123 ()
Date: May 18, 2007 08:38AM

I heard rumors that Tony Robbins may be running for presidency in 2008! Is this the beginning of a new form of facism? The facism of brainwashing? This is very scary! Huh? ... oh but I forgot ... there's nothing wrong with Tony Robbins or his cult zealots, isn't it? Certainly if there is something wrong going around in this world, it must be me. Maybe my brain needs to be fixed ... the Robbins way.

"Live free or die". Will the former be possible with Tony as president?

Mike D

Options: ReplyQuote
Tony Robbins for presidency in 2008: A new form of facism?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 19, 2007 02:43AM

Tony Robbins and his groupies have been spreading rumours for many years that Robbins is going to run for President.
The reality is that Tony Robbins is full of shit. He couldn't get elected to an office like that, as there are too many skeletons in the closet, which the media would dig up. That would be extremely interesting.

On the other hand, perhaps they think that since Schwarzenegger got in after all the stuff he did, then maybe he can too?

One can't really imagine how Tony Robbins "brainwashing" methods would work outside of his LGAT seminars. He would have to use new techniques, which do exist.

But one can't imagine Tony Robbins fragile Ego being able to stand up to the level of scrutiny he would be under if he ran for political office. It would probably destroy him, which is why he has never done it. Its better for his interests to just float the rumor, so his Groupies can imagine that their Guru might do it.

Its just another grab at getting more Credibility, like his constant celebrity name-dropping.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.