Bob Proctor & Lifesuccess Info???
Posted by: Reality 2 by 4 ()
Date: May 06, 2007 10:01AM

Does anyone have info on these people? Are they legit or shady? My S/O is getting involved with their programs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: May 06, 2007 10:28AM

I haven't heard of that particular program. However, two preventative measures you should take since your concern is already rising:
1 Give your significant other more love attention and understanding than usual (make sure its sincere of course, don't overdo it) I think this is often why they turn to others for the 'love-bombing', if they become insecure about how much they're getting.
2 Let your s/o know you have HEARD of these types of things that can be harmful, and that your s/o should be critical of it, and only that you are concerned for your s/o.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: May 06, 2007 11:16AM

I agree that sometimes involvement in a 'love-bombing' cult is a symptom of an unfulfilled relationship, but just as often it's got nothing to do with significant others. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that we can feel frustrated with ourselves and the notion that there must be more to our lives than good food, good company and good health.

I agree that this is an opportune time to focus on any 'gaps' in your relationship and, as mindconcern says, just keep it sincere.

But don't take it personally if your significant other is drawn to a new, potentially dangerous group. Sadly, sometimes we have to let others find out the consequences of their personal journey.

I know how frustrating it can seem when genuinely concerned and loving people can't reach in. Stay strong, stand firm and, hopefully, when the dust settles your precious relationship will continue unscathed.

Posted by: Reality 2 by 4 ()
Date: May 06, 2007 11:23AM

Thank you....He's become very involved with these LGAT people and is changing into something I don't even know anymore. After he started preaching to me about "The Secret" and I looked into it further, I saw that his behavior is detail for detail the same as what others are describing when voicing concerns about their loved ones who have been drawn into to these things. I have tried to talk to him about it, but his reaction is completely irrational. It's almost like he's being assimilated into some Borg collective. I'm really scared and don't know what to do, I honestly just want to walk away but then I feel like I might be abandoning somebody who's in trouble.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: May 06, 2007 11:42AM

Sadly, he's on a high right now because this new philosophy promises so much. You'll probably find wish-lists on the fridge and a stone in his pocket. Eventually, IMO, there will be a fall. A kind of lull into despair when the promises fail to manifest.

Unfortunately, the victims are the compassionate, caring, hardworking folk who have to suffer this madness. Just don't compromise your well-being, because, no doubt, he doesn't see himself as the one in trouble.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.