Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Interesting reaction
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: August 31, 2005 03:55AM

he does say "done our work in" rather than "done our work [i:a433d66a7e]with[/i:a433d66a7e]".

Options: ReplyQuote
Interesting reaction
Posted by: midonov123 ()
Date: August 31, 2005 04:05AM

Acid Reindeer
he does say "done our work in" rather than "done our work [i:8984ce7a0a]with[/i:8984ce7a0a]".

Very good point!!! "In" like "Intruding". "In" like "Infiltrating". "In" like "Insidious". That's how cults operate.

Interesting reaction
Posted by: LuG ()
Date: August 31, 2005 11:20AM

They might not be able to reach the world peace goal, but sadly, they´re gaining influence in a lot of companies, and even universities and governments.

(I mean, there are government officials everywhere that consult astrologers and psychics, so buying into this lgat stuff is hardly surprising ) :roll:

An example: some members of my country president's family are allegedly involved with NXVIM. And you can believe me, that president sure seems to be "creating his own reality" :(

Interesting reaction
Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: August 31, 2005 12:24PM

The exit counselor who tried to help my ex out of lec-loc said that many corps run employee training programs from lec under different names & many military & D.C.-ites have been "compromised" ..WE don't know what we don't know...

The an=mazing thing to me (and all you lec-loc'd good people listen up) is if lec is going to help you improve your selves, why is it y'all come out the same, like little boxes, spewing the exact same shit, acting all the same.
You've been compromised, zonked or wacked unconsciously...but you might never know...then again, a brain Katrina may show up!

PAX

Interesting reaction
Posted by: grub ()
Date: September 01, 2005 01:40AM

Acid Reindeer
he does say "done our work in" rather than "done our work [i:bc4e7e6b67]with[/i:bc4e7e6b67]".

Good catch, although I'd probably give them the benefit of the doubt and call it a poor choice of words. ie: A plumber could work "in" a place and not "with" the company.

Call off the torch wielding mob :)

Interesting reaction
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: September 01, 2005 05:25AM

Those areas that landmark quotes it has worked in or with are the same ones they keep quoting years after the fact.

They claim to work with goverment departements simply because in New Zealand there were staff from the ministry of health and from the prisons who were put through. Or they claim to have worked with members of parliament because one member of parliament happened to attend a course despite the fact that they have had nothing to do with it since.

The harvard study was done several years ago before all the recent changes to the programme so I dont believe it can be relyed about however landmark still promote it and in fact all leaders read it as part of their training.

Landmark will find a way to sound much more impressive in what they have done then what they have actually done.

Interesting reaction
Posted by: grub ()
Date: September 01, 2005 05:52AM

Interesting points, thanks!

sonnie_dee
Landmark will find a way to sound much more impressive in what they have done then what they have actually done.

As any good salesperson will do.

Interesting reaction
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: September 01, 2005 06:20AM

no, not as any good saleperson would do. its your mind they play with.
if u have no respect for your own thinking then its your gig.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.