New member and also a member of The Mankind Project.
Posted by: mark crump ()
Date: April 04, 2007 03:27PM

Guys I have just joined and I am currently a member of The Mankind Project ( MKP) and am interested in further discussions.
My currenat stance is that much of what MKP does is great but that elements are F----- nuts ( excuse the French! )
I am in process of essentially threatning the organisation that unless we look at and address some of the issues you all have mentioned here then I am going to the media to expose what we/they do.
I have challanged senior MKP leaders and to my surprise they are becoming defensive.
I am alarmed at some stories here about events that allegedly have happened within MKP meetings. Especially the one about " men grab his dick".
I have accussed MKP of emotionally abusing me and to my surprise other members have reported similar.
I look forward to chatting with you about this.
I may or may not sign in every day, I suppose it depends on what happens here between us.
Please may I ask if the conributor who mentions the " grab his cock" story would please tell me what country this was and what year and month? Would that be possible?
For sure MKP helps thousands of men and no doubt hurts some too.
My overall view is that it's leaders are essentially often power junkies who use the power they have gained within the organisation to bully others.
I am shocked at the quotations from various MKP literatures copied in the forum and would like more information if possible about specific chapters.

If it was possible for me to get chapter and verse I would really consider using the knowledge to attempt to educate the membership. In fact as a current member I may even directly request MKP for access to the books mentioned.
thanks for all the great knowledge mentioned here and speak later 8:)

Mark. ( Obviously not my real name )

Please move your post to the MKP thread. There is no need to start a new one when there is an existing one. --Moderator[/color:b40b4ad01c]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.