How do I help my husband?
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: February 19, 2007 07:46PM

My husband has been home from mind control camp 9 weeks now, (his seminar was a full week of non-stop ego destruction & mind stopping). We have been separated 2 weeks. We did see a counselor last week, but he is still pretty emotionally vacant, (or "released" as he would call it.)

Now, he will be going to Europe for a couple of weeks. I am hoping this will keep him from his daily phone conferences and maybe this stuff will wear off a bit. He's still pretty gung ho though.

He will be seeing many old friends, some of whom I have met, although I don't know them well. One in particular is a psychologist. I am considering e-mailing him to express my concerns about my husband's "transformation", in case they have a chance to talk with him about it. I wouldn't feel comfortable asking them not to say I contacted him, and if he told him, I fear I would become more the enemy than I am now.

Although, I am not completely the enemy. It's weird. Neither of us wants to live with the other right now and yet he wanted me to go to Europe with him because, " I am so perceptive and can see what is really going on with people." Ironic huh? :roll:

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.