AsiaWorks vs Landmark Education / EST
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 08, 2006 07:40PM

[read-my.blogspot.com]

Snippity snip ....

[b:d4fbcc42da]Still Want To Know More of Asiaworks?[/b:d4fbcc42da]

There has been much fuss in the Internet about Landmark Education or otherwise known as Landmark Forum, handing a subpoena to Google Video regarding a French documentary called "Journey to the Land of the New Gurus", originally known in French as "Voyage Au Pays Des Nouveaux Gourous". The subpoena demands that Google reveal the identity of the critic who posted the video - an expose done by the French TV on the Asiaworks-like coercive persuasion techniques (layman's term - brainwashing) used by this possibly dangerous LGAT. But of course, it's been retracted since.

But the scare tactics have taken its toll on free speech. Copies of the video has since been taken down from various websites because of the legal threats. Is there anything to hide from this expose? You can still find it at the Cult Awareness and Information Centre, an Australian-based site. Just click on the link below and watch a video stream of the controversial video.

www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1243&Itemid=12url

You can also download the documentary through bit-torrent. I was told the training is extremely close if not the same in many parts with Asiaworks training. Btw, the French Landmark Education office has closed down since the 2004 documentary... I guess it's easy to take the same abrasive training "methodologies" which has been getting bad rap from the rest of the world, rename it and sell the idea to gullible Asians who are new to this brand of training. After all Asians are the ones with the boom, the competitive spirit, the kiasu-ness, the new money and our values makes us easy targets to be humbled and made to feel inferior? If you're like the many many people who have come to this site, trying to find out more about Asiaworks, then watch the documentary. Then, make your own conclusions...

How is Asiaworks connected to the EST (Erhard Seminar Training) and Lifespring? Click here.

I know my stand. What's yours?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: December 08, 2006 10:30PM

[b:444d2229bf]Still Want To Know More of Asiaworks?[/b:444d2229bf]

How is Asiaworks connected to the EST (Erhard Seminar Training) and Lifespring? Click here.

The link doesn't work.

Date: December 08, 2006 10:33PM

Date: December 08, 2006 10:37PM

Posted by: concernedfriend ()
Date: December 10, 2006 03:10AM

S_Byers666
See:

[www.asiaworkstraining.com]

Although their bios don't mention it, Chris Gentry and Jim Cook are both former Lifespring trainers.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 10, 2006 04:02AM

From their site:

The Roots of AsiaWorks
All of the AsiaWorks trainings are firmly rooted in the research and discoveries of Abraham Maslow, the famous American educator, writer, and psychologist. Maslow was among the first to define and clarify those characteristics that distinguish men and women who achieve extraordinary results from "ordinary" people.

Did I read that correctly? [i:c02619109e]Men and women who achieve extraordinary results from ordinary people[/i:c02619109e]. Didn't that happen during the early 'slave trade' era?

Also,

Based on Maslow discoveries, all of the AsiaWorks courses are designed for ordinary, normal men and women...

Ordinary people everywhere, beware! Certain extraordinary people want you as their 'human pyramid'.

Wait, there's more:

SINGAPORE – The 25 members of Leadership Program 53 organized a highly anticipated Community Service day with the theme "Utopia" for 100 underprivileged children and elderly citizens...It was a unique, interactive and unforgettable experience for the 100 children and elderly. Chaperoned by 150 volunteers, the activities were based around a fun festival, arts and crafts and performances all with the theme 'Utopia". The most amazing moments came when practically everyone from the underprivileged to the volunteers and LP53 all connected with one another and danced to the music during the finale. It was truly a magnificent sight, likely to remain in the memories of those present for a long time.

Utopia? A bunch of 'snobs' rubbing shoulders with the 'poor'? And they call that Utopia? I ask for food, shelter, employment...and you take me to 'Disneyland?'

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 10, 2006 05:04AM

[www.culteducation.com]

"In my opinion Asiaworks is an evil 'cult-like' group"
July 25, 2002
By a concerned relative of an Asiaworks participant

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.