Strange Landmark Forum Support Site
Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: November 30, 2006 01:52PM

While poking around I found this site: [www.scooponlandmarkforum.com] which sounds like an expose, but it's really a weird LE support site.

The domain name is registered by [b:52dfa8c9a3]Ellyn Jones and Karl Lehenbauer[/b:52dfa8c9a3], execs at Supperconnect in Houston, a tech company that also hosts the site.

Ellyn and Karl also serve on the board of [b:52dfa8c9a3]Cherish our Children[/b:52dfa8c9a3],
[cherishourchildren.org]
whose "Founder and Chairman" is Juli Kamin – President, J K C, Inc.
and Senior Communication Program Leader, [b:52dfa8c9a3]Landmark Education Corporation[/b:52dfa8c9a3].

Bizarro stuff-

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 30, 2006 02:11PM

While poking around I found this site: [www.scooponlandmarkforum.com] which sounds like an expose, but it's really a weird LE support site.

The domain name is registered by Ellyn Jones and Karl Lehenbauer, execs at Supperconnect in Houston, a tech company that also hosts the site.

Ellyn and Karl also serve on the board of Cherish our Children,
[cherishourchildren.org]
whose "Founder and Chairman" is Juli Kamin – President, J K C, Inc.
and Senior Communication Program Leader, Landmark Education Corporation.

Bizarro stuff-

Yes, this site has been around for a while now. I believe that in the past, it had some critical information on "The Forum" on there as well, but it looks like there is no longer anything critical at all. Guess they gave up on the need for balance.

Juli Kamin - I wonder if there is any relation to Mark Kamin , former spokesman for Landmark Education and now of Mark Kamin and Associates ?

more info at
[board.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: November 30, 2006 03:24PM

Since they're all in Houston, there is most likely a connection.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 30, 2006 10:24PM

Yes, it appears that Juli Kamin who as you say above is founder and chairman of Cherish our Children , where these execs Ellyn Jones and Karl Lehenbauer serve on the board (and they own the [www.scooponlandmarkforum.com] pro-Landmark site) is indeed somehow related to Mark Kamin , former spokesman for Landmark Education , and currently founder of " Mark Kamin and Associates ", as discussed in the thread
[board.culteducation.com]

More information is available at
[reunite.myfamily.com]

Seems like even in other parts of their lives, after certain individuals have "left" Landmark Education , they still feel a need to promote it, or speak using its jargon language or as Dr. Robert Lifton likes to say, "loaded language".

As a side-note, I don't know if you have noticed, but Mark Kamin is now paying Google for his new blog to come up on Google searches. The blog is purportedly a "response to the lies on culteducation.com", in which he is probably attempting to refute things from the above discussion thread, which he may (no doubt similar to Landmark Education) feel is written by Rick Ross himself and not actually many different independent writers.
[markkamin.wordpress.com]

Interestingly enough, similar to his prior parent company, most of Mark Kamin's defense is actually not a defense at all, but instead an ad-hominem attack on Rick Ross. He spends most of the post on the blog going on about Rick Ross' prior history, and doesn't actually attempt to refute most of the things said about him, he makes the claim that Rick Ross attempted to "target me" as if to say that Rick Ross is behind the posts. He also cites the same old quote from Dr. Raymond Fowler that is used in all of the Schreiber Cease and Desist letters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.