hmm PSI
Posted by: atheist202 ()
Date: September 01, 2006 02:37PM

Well this is my first and I can honestly say that PSI is not dangerous unless you let it be. I took basic the other month and it was what I expected. I have no intent on attending the PSI-7, etc., etc. The relevance to this is that if you want to let the basic seminar get to you then by all means let it. Me, I went home, avoided the recommendations and smoked pot. For me, this allowed me to regard what I was told as possibilities. The danger of these seminars comes in the form of the people who take it so seriously that they will destroy their current life in favor of a fabrication. The voice of reason from your loved ones seems to chime in at second best if you select PSI to guide.
Thanks,
atheist

Options: ReplyQuote
hmm PSI
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: September 04, 2006 08:33AM

How do you know "honestly" it is not dangerous??? You have no idea what this has done to my wife, and because of her involvement, to me or my family. IT is very dangerous, it destroys peoples ability to use their critical thinking, making them into nothing more that a wallet with money, being paid to PSI World. They care nothing about the person as long as they get their money.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.