Mary Elizabeth Croft seminars?
Posted by: Sinthyia ()
Date: June 19, 2006 10:04PM

A friend of mines father attended some of her seminars in Australia, paying $50.00 for the priviledge I might add. He shot me her book "How I Clobbered Every Bureacratic...". I read it and it sound fishy to me. Couldn't find much of anything about her. But when she was listed it was alongside David Icke and the like it raises my eyebrows. Anyone know anything about her or what this whole thing is about. My opinion to him was it sounded like a scam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rochelle ()
Date: July 11, 2006 04:29PM

Sinthyia
A friend of mines father attended some of her seminars in Australia, paying $50.00 for the priviledge I might add. He shot me her book "How I Clobbered Every Bureacratic...". I read it and it sound fishy to me. Couldn't find much of anything about her. But when she was listed it was alongside David Icke and the like it raises my eyebrows. Anyone know anything about her or what this whole thing is about. My opinion to him was it sounded like a scam.

what mary elizabeth croft is saying is true and exact.we must first study before we start judging--if you dont do anything else in life--for yourself and your children---you should learn what she is revealing---it is information to free us as a people! and it is very important information.
i am grateful to have met her on the web.she does not have to do what she is doing---because it takes a lot of courage to do that.her and her children--and her childrens -children will be blessed for her bravery and interest in our affairs.may GOD continue to guide her to the truth so that she will guide others
thank you mary!
rochelle

Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: July 12, 2006 02:59AM

Her writings sound irrational, implacable, [b:cdc77d1423] reruns of the same old global conspiracy crap [/b:cdc77d1423] ... the same rehashed "money isn't real since we went off the gold standard" , "taxes are illegal confiscation" right wing nutjobbery poured into a convoulted new age vessel... basically every cliche under the sun slathered with mayonaisse and pressed between two slices of moldy rye bread... boooooring..... tedious, not a single original thought to be found...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.