Well, I'd sure avoid THIS psychiatrist!
Posted by: glam ()
Date: May 12, 2006 09:10AM

Ellen GRABOWITZ, from Westchester, NY:

"Prior to my 6 years on the board, I was very involved in PTA and district wide committees. I led the effort to build playgrounds in the 3 elementary schools, sat on an earlier Superintendent and principal selection committees and district management teams.

Professionally, I manage the behavioral health care of over 1 million New Yorkers, assuring quality care and cost effective utilization of services. I also work in clinical psychiatry, caring for over a hundred children and adults in the Ossining area, many of whom are uninsured.

I am active in community service. As an example, I organized and hosted 2 benefit concerts at my home supporting "The Children's Rights Organization" in 2003, 2004, raising over $5000 each year to support the organization devoted to advocacy for children in foster care.

[b:608c5ee76f]I have participated in numerous self development, professional development and leadership development courses and seminars provided by the New York School Boards Association, the American Psychiatric Association, Omega Institute and Landmark Education Corporation, as I am committed to growth and development in all areas of my life.[/b:608c5ee76f]

Man, I hope she doesn't use Landmark techniques on her patients.

Options: ReplyQuote
Well, I'd sure avoid THIS psychiatrist!
Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: May 13, 2006 03:08AM

Don't count on it. Someone proud enough of it to list it on their resume is someone who believes in it's transforming power, and can't help but use it. She'll be "creating" clients for other therapists in later years.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.