Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Pressuring children into Landmark for Teens
Posted by: lanajae ()
Date: August 18, 2005 12:38AM

rrmoderator
Sounds like you may need to consult with an attorney in your area.

What I've found is that unless something bad happens, there isn't a way to intervene unless the kids ask for help. So far all that's happened is the kids sat through a long meeting with some strange people and all they want to do is forget about it, and not discuss it.

Both kids know that our family thinks Landmark is a really bad organization and that we don't agree with their dad that it's something everyone should go to.

As far as I know, the kids think they're done and are not going to the teen forum and that might be true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 18, 2005 12:51AM

midonov123
lanajae
Does anyone know if Landmark zombies get "credit" just for people attending the information/recruitment meeting?

Of course they do. That's part of the whole gimmik. Those who do the ILP training or other advanced training (like seminar leader) must fill their "objectives" by enrolling people to an "Introduction". I know that for the seminar leader program, they have to give introductions to 31 newbies. But Landmarkians will never admit they enroll people to meet their objectives. They will insist they just want to "share" their new possibilities with them, and tell them how great their life is and why they should do the Landmark Forum and bla bla bla... Pathetic isn't it?

MD

Thanks - this is good news to me because maybe it was enough for the girlfriend for the time being.

It sure is pathetic!

Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: August 18, 2005 02:35PM

Hi Midonov,

Just to let you know. before a person is accepted into the seminar leader programme they have to have led successfully to 200 people. being sucessful is measured by the percentage who register for the landmark forum. From memory sucessfull is 20% but this may be wrong.

Once they are in the seminar leader programme they have to lead three seminars successfully. One of the measures is the numbers of guests the particpants bring.

One thing I know for sure EVERYTHING in landmark is measured and its measured by registrations or by keeping people in programmes once they are registered.

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: August 20, 2005 09:03AM

lanajae
rrmoderator
Sounds like you may need to consult with an attorney in your area.

What I've found is that unless something bad happens, there isn't a way to intervene unless the kids ask for help. So far all that's happened is the kids sat through a long meeting with some strange people and all they want to do is forget about it, and not discuss it.

Both kids know that our family thinks Landmark is a really bad organization and that we don't agree with their dad that it's something everyone should go to.

As far as I know, the kids think they're done and are not going to the teen forum and that might be true.

monitor them for some changes. the forum's hypnosis begins
when people go the little events they place in front of them.

because they are children they may not have even the slightest
clue. most adults dont.

and keep us informed.

Date: August 20, 2005 02:43PM

patrick-darcy

monitor them for some changes. the forum's hypnosis begins
when people go the little events they place in front of them.

because they are children they may not have even the slightest
clue. most adults dont.

and keep us informed.

I will - thanks. Right now I am just hoping that they didn't go, either their dad was telling the truth or really went overboard on an elaborate lie to keep us from knowing.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.