Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Okay. this is what I can't get my head around about Cruise..
Posted by: Scottperry ()
Date: August 29, 2005 04:45AM

I agree with both Glam and Toni, however I think there is one important possible difference between the CoS and other cults that might bear some closer examiniation here. Namely what might possibly be an official CoS policy, as suggestted by Glam, of providing [u:4ad83c7b99]"Bad Tech"[/u:4ad83c7b99] to their celebs.

While I agree that this dymanic of having two or more tiers of discipleship is apparently quite common to many cults, if Glam's theory is correct, I don't know of any other cults where:

1. They have such a highly developed fully written down cosmology.
2. Due to the fact that the CoS has such an elaborate [u:4ad83c7b99]written[/u:4ad83c7b99] cosmology, then in order for them to fully carry out such a [i:4ad83c7b99]two-tier-ruse[/i:4ad83c7b99], they would have to have it documented somewhere, and if the celebs ever found out that there was an official written policy of [i:4ad83c7b99]keeping them in the dark[/i:4ad83c7b99], by spoon-feeding them with what would amount to [u:4ad83c7b99]"Bad Tech"[/u:4ad83c7b99] according to the CoS way of seeing things, then they might just lose a few of these spoon-fed celebs, and gain a bunch of bad PR.

So my suggestion for a new article title would be:

[b:4ad83c7b99]Does the CoS "Celebrity Program" intentionally feed its celebrities "Bad Tech"?[/b:4ad83c7b99]

An easy way to find this out might be to simply find some defected celebs and to find out what they were taught and at what levels. This info may be available online somewhere, or if not, maybe it could be found out through a little foot-work.

Thanks,

Scott Perry

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.