Systemic Constellations
Posted by: nutty ()
Date: October 11, 2005 08:48PM

Hello Forum
I got an invite to do some training in the UK with this lot. There's not a chance of me attending. Their leading figures are Bert Hellinger, Albrecht Mahr and Vivian Broughton.
The website features new age jargon, 3 day retreats, group therapy and ongoing training i.e. after initial session. (www.constellationswork.co.uk)
Alarm bells are ringing but does anyone actually know anything about this group?
I have already notified the cult information centre in the UK but I could be getting carried away due to my heightened sensitivity to this subject at the moment, it would be interesting to hear from you
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Systemic Constellations
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: October 13, 2005 06:17AM

Is this the same thing as "Family Constellations"? I know 2 people in NYC who are involved in conducting those seminars. It sounded like a mix of psychology (i.e. examining destructive family patterns) and new age healing. Sounded harmless to me, but what do I know?

Systemic Constellations
Date: October 21, 2005 12:47AM

Weird! I answered this post last week but my response is not here.
I can't remember exactly what I wrote before, but I was wondering if this is the same thing as "Family Constellations" which 2 of my acquaintances are involved in. Both of them conduct these family constellations seminars here in the U.S. (NYC area). When they described it to me, it sounded interesting, like a combination of psychology and new age/spirituality. Not sure if it's the same thing you're talking about though.

Systemic Constellations
Date: October 22, 2005 12:39AM

This is what I was talking about:

www.familyconstellations-usa.com/

and

www.familyconstellations.net/

Is it the same thing, do you think?

Systemic Constellations
Posted by: nutty ()
Date: October 28, 2005 12:26AM

Yes and it doesn't look healthy to me. I have received a couple of reassurrances about this from a local therapy centre but think it's well worth steering clear.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.