Humor anyone?
Date: September 23, 2005 11:21AM

Does any other state besides MN get the latest Angus sandwich commercials for Burger King styled after an LGAT? Funny!

Forum Leader excerpts:

"I'm going to teach you to sit and taste the Angus!"

Leader tells participant to sit, but she cannot. Everyone looks appropriately uncomfortable. He hands her an Angus, she promtly sits. Everyone claps wildly.

"You're full of sit, I'm full of sit...WE'RE ALL FULL OF SIT!"

Soon everyone has got "it."

Everyone's doing it in unison:

"Buns up! [sandwiches to mouths]; buns down! [backsides fall into chairs]"

Paraphrased post forum participant reactions:

...I saw myself, and it looked just like me...only sitting!

...sorry, memory fails me for any more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Humor anyone?
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: September 24, 2005 04:58AM

I guess that means there must be enough people familiar with LGATs to get the joke. Great.

Humor anyone?
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: September 24, 2005 05:56AM

I'm at a total loss.

What is NM?

Is this dialogue in the ad or is it in an LGAT?

What's with all this "SIT"?

Does the sandwich need exit counselling? :lol:

Enjoy the weekend folks,
Oz

Humor anyone?
Date: September 24, 2005 07:31AM

Concerned Oz
I'm at a total loss.

What is NM?

Is this dialogue in the ad or is it in an LGAT?

What's with all this "SIT"?

Does the sandwich need exit counselling? :lol:

Enjoy the weekend folks,
Oz

Let's be *TOTALLY*, like, authentic here:

I bet you were *SITTING* when you typed that. :lol:

Humor anyone?
Date: September 24, 2005 07:43AM

Hope
I guess that means there must be enough people familiar with LGATs to get the joke. Great.

Interesting. Actually Landmark had a radio ad on MN's flagship AM station for part of a summer. I believe it was our KARE channel 11 that did a hidden camera expose on Lifespring in Minneapolis a few years ago too.

I've encountered a surprising amount of people who've heard of Landmark through the grapevine, in a bad way at least. I've yet to meet anyone under such circumstances except the friend who introduced me to it who had anything good to say about it. I'd certainly never heard of it till then, although I was familiar with EST via that old Burt Reynolds/Kris Krisopherson movie. (I probably just mutilated that last name.)

I wonder at what point the pyramid scheme will exhaust its downline and simply implode? What then? Or do they simply change their names periodically as did Amway to Quixtar and begin anew indefinetly?

But more importantly does anyone EVER answer rhetorical questions? Or am I simpy full of "SIT?" :wink: Gotta go now, my backside is growing numb...

CNFT

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.