Wow, surprise! I failed the CoS personality test!!!
Posted by: $cienTomogy ()
Date: August 30, 2005 10:07PM

[img:aaa24c5495]http://www.scientomogy.info/images/test.jpg[/img:aaa24c5495]

As you can see I'm quite "nervous" about it.

What a crock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 31, 2005 05:20AM

When a friend got involved with Scientology he wanted me to take their personality assessment. It was fairly easy to anticipate the correct answers, I filled in what I suspected they wanted to hear, and after he looked it over he informed me that I was "clear in a past life," but that unless I took a refresher I was in jeopardy of losing my "clear" status. I guess no matter how well you score on their assessment they still want you to buy something.

Interesting fyi: It turned out that it was a bootleg copy of an official psychological assessment (Myers Briggs [sp?] or some such), and using such without a license is a big no no according to another friend, who who had worked at a assessment test company. Ironically friend number 2, college educated and all, got sucked into Landmark.

We're also "blessed" with Eckankar here, so I guess the next friend who goes weird on me will probably do that.

CNFT

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: August 31, 2005 06:36AM

a few years ago i found the scientology personality test on the internet and decided
to take it. it was rather a short test not more than 20 or 30 questions.

i finished it and sent it back my email.

when i got my results it seemed that for some reason they didnt like my answers,
because they changed some of them for me and then gave me their pitch.

it was amazing to see that if they dont like how u answer they will change your
answers so that they have some kind of reason to bring u in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.