LANDMARK EDUCATION - LANDMARK FORUM - HOW TO GET REFUND!
Posted by: saili291 ()
Date: June 21, 2005 03:56AM

Getting a refund is not a walk in the park, but I was capable of doing it.

After reading the information on your site I decided to cancel immediately. I was web registered and was able to get a full refund by calling the number which appeared under the charge on my credit card statement. The lady referred me to 312-541-0557, the Chicago office which handles such web registration stuff. I had to make up an excuse as to why I could not attend. Using manipulative tactics, “Yeah, I’ll be doing the later one, really like this stuff, can’t wait to take the next one!”….with two bullets in my head. They refunded me in full without hassle. Never tell them their business is about extorting money, this does not sit well. The whole phone conversation took 5mins. MAKE SURE THEY FAX YOU A CANCELATION CONFIRMATION. Then if the bastards undo your refund holding them accountable is pie-easy. I imagine my local office will attempt to force me back in. My credit card company will have a field day, dispute without issue once I fax them this confirmation. How did an intellectual like myself get in to this? A brilliant new object of affection introduced me to this stuff, it amazes me how “SOLID” and sold she was, their brainwash tactics should be studied. I encourage used car salesman to take this course. Your sales will triple!! Learn Landmarks “AUTHENTIC” tactics to devalue good natured-needy people and sell them twisted psychology. I wish you the best in your cancellation progress. If things got really bad use BBB.ORG, ClarkHoward.com, filed a dispute with a credit card, called local news and news papers. This would make a good news story, such companies hate bad publicity so get creative and they will bend over backward for you. Make a game plan and present it. How did I come to this conclusion? I described this to a Harvard Educated psychologist and here is what he told me. “This sounds like Guantanamo prisoner tactics. They do this to break you down, deprive you of sleep, food, water and hole you up in bright room to so by the second or third day of 8am-12 midnight you’ll be so delirious you won’t know which direction is up”. So I am assuming this so-called feeling of TRANSFORMATION will really be DEPERVATION, of both physical and emotional means. Ever got married from a one night stand? I believe real TRANSFORMATION can only take place over long periods of time. I do not doubt that Landmark has helped numerous individuals. I find it impossible to believe I could benefit from what they are selling in such a short duration of time. Too much ground to cover in one weekend. If Landmark sold legitimate-genuine “technology” <as they so call it> such things would not be delivered by way of malignant interrogation tactics. It would also come with a money back guarantee. Think long and hard, an individual places faith in such crap because significant levels of financial investment were made. More over, on breaks, when you are “to do homework” i.e. make contact with your estranged father who left you at age six. You talk about the forum, this “thing” which has changed your life. HELLO! IT WASN’T THE FORUM! IT WAS YOUR DECISION TO ESTABLISH THAT CONNECTION WITH THESE PEOPLE WHICH WILL ALTER YOUR LIFE! Bandwagon approach. The people who designed this course were clever, clever bastards. Rick Ross, thanks for saving me. I appreciate all that you do and the transformation in thought which I had by exhausting your site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: midonov123 ()
Date: June 21, 2005 05:51AM

saili291
A brilliant new object of affection introduced me to this stuff, it amazes me how “SOLID” and sold she was, ...

This sound sooo familiar!

I love this quote from M.T. Singer:
"To increase member's recruiting potential, typically cults train members to smile, appear happy, be outgoing, and give attention to newcomers."

MD

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 21, 2005 09:55AM

I also received a refund after I had done the Forum, but I got it directly from them.

Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: June 21, 2005 04:02PM

Landmark can at times be difficult to get a refund from but if you stick to your guns they will give in particularly if you threaten things like consumer affairs shows and newspapers.

When I used to take those calls of people wanting to pull out.. my manager would always cave in if someone started in on that trail of thought.

Landmark would rather pay then get bad publicity!

However if they believe they can convince you to stay they will do their darndest to try. And on that same point if they believe they can refund you minus the deposit with out a problem they will do that too.

It really is how the person handles the call. If they can be assertive and not get caught up in any manipulative conversation on landmarks part they will get the refund!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.