Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
My Landmarkian sociopathic naturopath was nailed
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: January 14, 2005 01:44PM

At least he can't practice in NJ. BUT - the notificatin below is posted with his full name and address on the internet. I've ordered the full report, but really can't tell you how happy I am that at least in NJ, this guy will not be recruiting for LEC, ecstasy treatments, or anything else, AND anyone doing an internet background check will find this......

Dr. B. S.
Unlicensed

Madrid, Spain, 28004
D.O.B. 5/11/66

CONSENT ORDER filed March 30, 2003. This matter was opened to the Board upon information that Mr. diagnosed a patient and represented himself as a Naturopathic physician. Mr. ,who lives in Spain, denied that he diagnosed or treated any medical conditions, but admitted to representing himself as a Naturopathic physician in New Jersey. He had business cards which listed him as a Naturopathic physician, attempted to open a web site, and has given lectures on preventative medicine. The parties, desiring to resolve this matter without the need for further proceedings, and the Board finding that the within Order is adequately protective of the public interest, ordered Mr. agreed to cease and desist from engaging in or holding himself out as engaging in the practice of medicine and surgery and from using the title or designation, doctor, physician or any other language or title denoting licensure, unless and until he is duly licensed by the Board of Medical Examiners to do so. EFFECTIVE DATE: March 25, 2003.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: glam ()
Date: January 15, 2005 03:41AM

That's great! I just wish he'd been nailed before he hurt you.

Glam

Posted by: Toni ()
Date: January 15, 2005 03:47AM

.... until he reincarnates under another name....

please forgive my cynicism

:?

Posted by: glam ()
Date: January 15, 2005 03:52AM

Oh, completely undertstandable. Or he could just move to another state, of course.

Glam, your fellow cynic

Date: January 15, 2005 05:29AM

I'm sure he'll reincarnate, but this is a huge victory for me. The AG's office would not have gone after him in Spain simply for practicing medicine without a license. They were either watching his moves to see when he came back to the US, or there was something that they involved an international agency for.

On a Google search, his name came up in a letter to the editor of the Santa Monica Press, so he is back here. However, if anyone, a prospective employer, does an internet search, the NJ Board of Medical Examiners web site is one of the hits, under the title Disciplinary Actions. Naturopaths are always crying that they are being accused of practicing med w\o lic, but they do, and it's against the law.

So, the fact that they got him for something and that it is a public record makes me happy. Last year I did a Google search on him and saw that he was doing a weekend seminar in South Africa. It was advertised as the culmination of 15 years of research and field study by this widely-travelled physician. The only thing was, he was presenting his findings in a nightclub where the standard fare is transvestite acts.

Posted by: Lucretia ()
Date: January 15, 2005 05:52AM

Hope,
I think that's great. I'd love it if the guy who i was involved w/ for 5 yrs. had his name out there as the true predator he is. i doubt that will happen in my case thou he's particularly careful about his operations (so to speak).
Anyway, congratulations!
Every victory counts.
Lucretia

Posted by: marc landeau ()
Date: January 15, 2005 06:00AM

Well, we'll just have to travel with him, with an angry mob carrying tourches all the way back to TRANSYLVANIA. His Frankenstein naturopath brain transplant experiments are going to come to an END.

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: January 15, 2005 08:21AM

That's great he got nailed.

But sadly, these types of people never seem to change, they just keep moving around.
It seems to me that being a con-artist, is based on having a sociopathic personality disorder.

That's the danger.
Even if they go to jail, they keep trying to work the system.
They just don't stop.
I don't know the answer...

Crime and Punishment...

Coz

Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: January 15, 2005 09:41AM

put the Capital One guys on his a--

but clean out his wallet beforehand! :lol:

Date: January 16, 2005 05:16AM

Ummm...not sure what you mean Ulta

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.