Re: Pathways Core Training in Dallas, Texas
Posted by: mfox2010 ()
Date: July 10, 2012 01:27AM

(It appears are though you are a teenager)

My mistake, the training was over the weekend at the Park Inn Dallas. Class number 301. And yes there is a teen family camp!

Onceagain, I joined this form to find information and get advice on this group, not to be insulted by a member of said group. So if you want to tell us what’s going on in these training courses feel free, if not, please go away.

Date: July 18, 2012 12:36PM

Here is some emails between me and the folks at pathways. this group and my wife have displayed all the danger signs Mr Ross is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE BE ADVISED...........Ps, my wife and 11 year old son have been gone for over six weeks now.at one point she said she will not come home unless I join the group. SEE BELOW

to Debbie Wright,

but you will continue my wife’s training .......you have no problems with child abduction....by the way I am not psychotic or suicidal...I said that so your people would stop tiring to recruit me.

Mark

Debbie Wright [...]
Jul 12 (5 days ago)

Hello Mark,

Your situation been referred to me as Executive Director of Pathways. While we empathize with your circumstance it is a personal matter and one that we cannot get involved in. Pathways is an experiential training, not therapy or counseling and we do not advise trainees or their families on personal or legal matters.

Sincerely,

Debbie Wright
Executive Director
Pathways Core Training, Inc.
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: Website Submission: core training

to Patti

Hi Patti, I my wife has informed me she will not return home with our son
since I cannot and/or will not join Pathways. She is now in violation of the
law! I am asking you to please intervene this situation. I am sure your
company would not approve of such tactics, I want her to continue her
training but want our son home. I feel your program is partially
responsible. I also feel she is using your program to separate from me. Can
you please help me?

Thanks again,

Mark

Hi Mark - I spoke to Jack and your sister-in-law and told them the following
(I leave it to you to speak to your wife or forward this email to whomever
you would like!)

Basically if you would like to attend our training, you would have to get an
assessment from a psychiatrist / therapist / psychologist saying that you
are in a stable place and that it would be in your best interest to do so.
This program is not recommended for people with psychotic depression and
suicidal tendencies.

If you are in a severe depression, I hope you are getting help from your
doctor / counselor / therapist or psychiatrist. It is too difficult to try
to work against your brain chemistry - too overwhelming!

best regards,

Patti Villalobos
[...]

Patti, could you please forward this to Jack Noble, my wife, and sister in
law insist I speak with him and won't take no for a answer. This kind of
stuff is not for me. I wouldn't last five minutes in one of these classes.

I am also struggling with a severe bout of depression right now. I can't
take any more pressure from overly persisted people. I supported my wife
thru the first weekend even though she did not tell me about it. But now I
am at my wits end. I just want my family to come home(been gone over a
month) but I don't want to break her heart.

Thank you

Mark

[Moderator's note: Posting contact information is against the rules of this message board, which you agreed to before posting here]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2012 09:21PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: unbroken7897 ()
Date: August 02, 2012 01:05AM

Mr. mfox2010-and anyone else reading these-

i too am a graduate of pathways-after reading this entire thread-i would like to offer some info/comfot/honesty.

1-pathways is an experienced based training that teaches people how to create a life of passion purpose and success. you that part, while in the training, yes they guide you thru different experiences that allow you to return to past (from as far back as one can remember) and revisit an occourance that has happened in life that has created self defeating behavior. wehter that be negative tapes, self sabotage, sabotaging behaviors etc.
YES-people who go thru the training are on an emotional roller coaster-it is very similiar to military boot camp-however it is very different.
Initially most people find an inner strength that they had forgetton they had. they come across as overbearing and at times demanding. patience will help you with that.

I was married when i went thru the training, and im not sure you've ever heard of the saying in order for a relationship to work, the couple must be equally yolked? what that means in pathways terms is-people who have been thru or are going thru genuinly learn and begin to speak almost a different language. not literally but in many ways what is said to someone who hasnt been thru the training is confusing/frustrating/etc-when in actuality-something as simple as "how's that working for you" or "hows that a mirror to your life" to a person that has attended these statements mean something-they are very powerful-to someone who hasnt-theyre antagonistic and hateful-am i making sense-
so, when you wife said to you that she wouldn't come home until you attended-yes it came out like an ultimatum, however-step back-your wife lives you enough to know that what she has earned back, learned, or gained, you not only deserve but could benefit from as well-
it's not a cult-there is no Kool-aid-

i challenge you to step out emotionally-if you can-and honestly look into the website-createagreatlife.org. I can honestly tell you it has changed my life=not only as a woman, but a monther, a daughter, a sister, a partner, and as a friend.

1 last thing-the facilitators of the program are not and will not under any circumstances get involved in personal affairs-you cant blame them for that-they do not and will not direct anyone in the training to do or say anything to anyone-one fo the very first things they discuss is how-you cannot change or control others-you can only change YOU.

I hope this has helped-fear it has confused-either way-you have more info that before!!

good luck-i hope and pray you attend the training if you havent already started!!!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2012 02:15AM

unbroken7897:

Did your marriage continue after Pathways?

Did your husband also attend Pathways?

Posted by: newfuture ()
Date: August 02, 2012 09:25PM

@OnceAgain - This website is a serious one, and is for people who have experienced (like myself) or are experiencing the damage and destruction that can come from involvement with a large group awareness training program.

Please do not ridicule, diminish or be flippant about the very real, very disturbing and upsetting impact that these courses, which are using techniques which they do not disclose ahead of time and have an agenda which they also do not disclose to the participants, have on people's lives. I am glad that you have not had these experiences, but this does not mean that they do not happen nor that they are not real.

It is ridiculous to assert that following standards at a job or believing in a higher power etc would be classified as being in a cult. There is nobody on here that has ever said such a thing.

We are not dummies here. For the most part, the people on this site are intelligent, thoughtful people who are able to ask questions and think about what they have experienced, and what they have seen their loved ones/friends experience. These are also people committed to having great lives, which is why they are dissatisfied with the damage that has been done to them and their families by LGATs.

The truth is, you may be a 'graduate' but you do not have insight into what's really going on at such trainings, what techniques are being used, how they are being used, how the rooms are set up and the effects of such set ups, what psychological and emotional pressures are employed and so on, so your knowledge is (understandably) limited.

There are people on this thread who are not only experts, have spent years researching and being involved in court cases etc (like Rick Ross) but there are also those like me who have travelled deep into the underbelly of some of these types of organizations and understand the various techniques that are applied and how they really work.

In light of that I ask that if you are going to post on this site you do so respectfully and with compassion and empathy for what people are going through. If not, there is no point you being here. Your having had a good time has *nothing* to do with what others are going through. Their experience is their experience and they are entitled to them. You have not walked in their shoes, nor do you know how different people react to attending such programmes. We are all different and we all are allowed to express how something is for us, without being invalidated.

Thank you.

Posted by: newfuture ()
Date: August 02, 2012 09:46PM

@Unbroken7897....

Since you have challenged mrfox2010 to 'step out emotionally' I'm writing to ask if you could step out on some critical thinking and answer some of the questions I have put below.

You said: "pathways is an experienced based training" - Please could you explain exactly what an "experienced based training" is and how exactly it works? What makes it different from any other type of training and why do they use that type of 'training' rather than any other?

You say that it also "teaches people how to create a life of passion purpose and success.". Please could you explain how it actually does this? Plus do you have evidence that once the training is over, people actually do go on to experience passion purpose and success in their lives?

You say: "they guide you thru different experiences that allow you to return to past (from as far back as one can remember) and revisit an occourance that has happened in life that has created self defeating behavior. wehter that be negative tapes, self sabotage, sabotaging behaviors etc." - Without ever having met any of the people in the course before, without knowing anything about their emotional/psychological history, why would people who are not by their own admission psychologists or psychiatrists and do not have in fact any training try and return someone to their past? How do they know that people actually need to return to their past? How do they know that this is safe? How do they know that it's healthy? What if there are some extremely damaging aspects of a participant's past that they would be better off not remembering? Plus, with what techniques do they actually 'return you to your past' anyway?

Also, how do they know, without knowing the person if that person is in fact indulging in self-defeating behaviors? How do they know that said person has not already engaged in competently dealing with their behavior in a way that already works for them? And once they have regressed a person (because that is what it is), what techniques do they use to them bring them back to where they were before?

You say: "people who go thru the training are on an emotional roller coaster-it is very similiar to military boot camp-however it is very different." - Why does anyone need to go on an emotional roller coaster in order to have passion and success in their lives?? When people sign up, are they told in advance that they will be taken on an emotional roller coaster? Is it healthy for people to be taken through emotional ups and downs? What care is provided for people? Do you know that this can result in psychological breakdowns for people? In most contexts, an emotional roller coaster is a sign of instability - why is it encouraged in this type of training? And why is a military boot camp environment necessary?

You say: "Initially most people find an inner strength that they had forgetton they had. they come across as overbearing and at times demanding. patience will help you with that." - Doesn't this seem a bit strange? Is there a correlation between success and being overbearing and demanding? Why is that people will come out of a training and become overbearing and demanding when they weren't before? And why do you see overbearing and demanding as a sign of inner strength?

You say that: "people who have been thru or are going thru genuinly learn and begin to speak almost a different language." - From your perspective, why do you think that people need to learn a different language to be successful int the world? What was wrong with the language they were already using? Do you not think that if someone starts speaking this new language to someone who doesn't understand it, that would cause a rift or seem strange?

With respect, although you say there is no Kool Aid, you have already described it - the different language, the emotional roller coaster, the different way of acting that happens afterwards, the regression etc... What is all of that exactly?

Of course that has changed your life!!! Being regressed and being given a different language, being subject to a military boot camp style of 'experiential training' and God knows what else WILL certainly change you! It seems that you have drank the kool aid and not even realized it... I wish you all the best.

Date: August 03, 2012 04:43AM

Well said, thank you very much, I can’t post anything right now, but I will soon.

Posted by: skoosavich ()
Date: September 11, 2012 09:48PM

Well it's September MrFox. What happened with your wife attending Pathways Core Training? I am curious to hear how things are now and if she completed the training...

Date: September 12, 2012 11:28AM

You first, tell me how great your life is since you completed the training a year ago!

Posted by: skoosavich ()
Date: September 12, 2012 09:02PM

What leads you to believe I finished the training? I was searching forums on the Internet about this particular training and could not find many. I found several about the Pathways "institute" but this was only forum I found on the pathways in Dallas. I have a co-worker planning on attending this training later this month. I was very intrigued about your posts especially your situation. I was not attempting to be sarcastic about my curiosity of your story.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.