Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Pathways Core Training in Dallas, Texas
Posted by: makfox2018 ()
Date: January 03, 2020 07:27AM

Congratulations on finding this thread.
And yes, everything said here about this group is correct.
If your loved one has already attended one of these group meetings, they will need deprogramming to get back to normal if that is possible.
After eight years (and a lot of eggshells), I still cannot talk to my wife about the group, and if I say anything negative, she gets very defensive.
Her sister is still involved, she is also dating a guy from the program (I suspect he "dated" a lot of women from this program)
She has recruited her mother, boyfriend (broke up after her "training") children, and any other victim she can into the program: ALL FOR NO PAY.
What a job they do brainwashing people into spending countless hours of there lives volunteering and recruiting people for FREE: All while wearing their creeping smiles and fake positivity.
Lucky for me, they live in Texas, and I am in California.
My wife is easy going, and I try not to mention the group and keep the peace. It is less painful as time passes. But, this training damaged us, and I am not sure how to deal with it; I will never forgive her sister for kidnapping and forcing her into this program.
Anyone considering this group. (And to those already involved.) Seek professional help! SEE A REAL DOCTOR! You will be WAY better off and money ahead.

Thank you, Mr. Ross, for this forum.

mfox2010.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: makfox2018 ()
Date: September 07, 2020 07:02AM

A big fight last night.
I just mentioned the group, and it was on.
Just a mere mention of this stupid group, and I have to spend an hour apologizing for it.
EIGHT YEARS LATER!
I am growing tired of this nonsense.
Married 20 years, and I don't think we are going to get past this.

Thanks,
mfox2010

Posted by: rkhullar ()
Date: September 10, 2021 01:16AM

I would like to meet any local people who say this is organization is legit. I live in the DFW area. Thinking more and more about what I have read. While it may legally not be considered a cult. I hate the organization. Also, isn't it shady that Mr. Boyd was removed from the organization. My guess is because they admitted a Jewish member on the board and then within a year he was gone and I wonder if Boyd didn't say anything anti semetic about the guy. Like I said these people need to be investigated. If anyone has the ability to report the guy to Texas Bar although my situation happened over 5 years ago this is his bar #. I would love to see this organization out of business.

Pathways Core Training
Posted by: rkhullar ()
Date: September 10, 2021 01:17AM

I would like to meet any local people who say this is organization is legit. I live in the DFW area. Thinking more and more about what I have read. While it may legally not be considered a cult. I hate the organization. Also, isn't it shady that Mr. Boyd was removed from the organization. My guess is because they admitted a Jewish member on the board and then within a year he was gone and I wonder if Boyd didn't say anything anti semetic about the guy. Like I said these people need to be investigated. If anyone has the ability to report the guy to Texas Bar although my situation happened over 5 years ago this is his bar #. I would love to see this organization out of business.

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.