Now they're going after kids. Any ideas of what to do?
Posted by: RavenTree ()
Date: March 25, 2004 01:25AM

A few weeks ago I started a thread where I inquired if anyone had heard of a “new” LGAT type group called “What’s Next?”. Corboy remarked, “These groups often purchase (or pilfer) technology from other LGATs and cook up their own brew.” At first I thought they were a Landmark spin-off, however, after more research it looks like they are Lifespring with some EST/Landmark thrown in. As I mentioned in my previous post the first part of the “training” was actually rather useful but, after reading through Rick Ross and other information I could see all the brainwashing techniques that were used. The second level training was one of the most degrading experiences of my life. Through a bizarre set of circumstances I discovered that “the company”, TC4EC (The Center For Evolutionary Consciousness) is setting up at least on 501 3(c) entities in order to create a “scholarship” fund for children and teenagers to take “the training”. They are seeking “donations” from corporate sponsors. I am really appalled by this and wonder if there is any way to expose this for what it is. Apparently they are developing “marketing materials” that make them appear to be a legitimate organization. If they are creating a “scholarship” fund it appears to me that they must be stepping outside the traditional participation through coercion “recruitment” techniques to suck in low income or ‘troubled kids’. It’s terrifying to think of kids being exposed to this stuff. Any comments or suggestions about what an average concerned citizen can do will be appreciated, as will any information if other groups are going after kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: liz ()
Date: March 25, 2004 03:29AM

I too am appalled but not surprised
after all by going after kids they can tap into a fresh and new financial market that has not yet been approached
on their end it is a brilliant idea-( a new idea as to how to
generate more income ) like they really care about children

Unfortunately i think that it is going to be difficult to "go after them"or to "expose them "
We know what they are up to
But trying to convince others is difficult

Posted by: liz ()
Date: March 25, 2004 03:38AM

writing a letter to the atorney generals office , and or to the better business bureau , and or to an agency dealing with childrens services?
just some thoughts here

it would be really sad if kids were exposed to this
kind of mind control-especially if they are going in thinking they are going to be getting help
Sad for adults
Sadder for children
I hope something can be done to STOP these people

Posted by: Blanco ()
Date: March 25, 2004 11:33PM

Impact Training in Utah has several programs for children. check out [www.harmonyimpact.com.] There is a youth course, a preteen course and two teen courses. My brother-in-law has taken his 3 girls to one course. It is a pretty smart strategy on their part but very sad for the children who have no choice in the matter. With course tuition, airfare, hotel and food, my bro-in-law has spent over $10,000. on this organization. Not to mention the poor souls who he recruited, my wife included.

Posted by: Templar ()
Date: March 26, 2004 01:04AM

"I hope something can be done to STOP these people"

You still havent watched "The Boondock Saints" yet have ya?

Posted by: RavenTree ()
Date: March 26, 2004 01:10AM

Blanco: That is really scary. And, you're right the worst part is that the kids don't have any say in their "training". Think of how far that $10k would go in starting a college fund for his kids. Pathetic. I guess different protective services are so overwhelmed with abuse cases that this sort of thing would be low on the list. Plus, I can see that there would be huge battles over parental rights. I guess there really isn't much anybody can do to help these kids.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.