Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
my story re:A.Justin Sterling/Brillant Man/Brillant Book/ Bo
Posted by: revclaire ()
Date: July 11, 2003 11:05PM

Rick Ross has plenty of information about the Sterling Group created by A. Justin Sterling. I felt the need to add a few more details since my loved one was taken by this man's mind control and false teaching and has been gone for over 5 years. This is no light matter this Sterling group. It is a very destructive cult. I know at least 15 people whom got taken by this group and my loved one was taken by my best male friend whom I had known over 11 years. None of these people ever achieved anything they wrote on their goal sheets. They have all ended up in broken relationships with their spouses, in poorer financial condition but the men are all telling each other they are super Dad's. The men were all programmed to call their wives "fucking cunts" or "fucking bitches" and some of these men never ever used such language until the mind control of the Men's Weekend and then the point program etc. this is what the Super Dad's are teaching their children. That the women are the only one responsible if the relationship fails. That men are the only sex capable of love. Women only marry for money. Teaching their sons that recreational sex is okay and the women is a keeper if she gives good head, takes it up the ass or swallows your come...Never confide in a women even if it's your wife. Only bond with and love the men. How perverted is that. They are told when to give their wife a massage or bring flowers. The women must make the sexual advance or they can't have sex but they can sit in a bath robe and try to entice her..but once she makes the sexual advance then she has no say so about the sex..he has all control and does whatever he wants to do and she must submit..
One man stood up in the weekend and said " Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior": and Justin said "Well put him on the shelf and listen to me for this weekend because I have the solutions to your problem and you can go back to him later"
My loved one came out of the weekend a completely different person. Then he did the point program. Since he could not recruit anyone in the family he was told he must leave us or we would destroy his life. We thought he had mental illness. He was a very independant man whom if anything was rebellious against anyone telling him what to do but he ended up a complete robot and 100% committed and did anything they told him to do. All mind control.
A. Justin Sterling's book is brillant and I actually had read it years before this happened. What I didn't know is that he uses mind control and this is a destructive cult and he willfully harms people. He was a crook and a con artist whom got in trouble with the law who found a legal way to rob people not only of their money but the true love in their life for a very expensive imitation of a family. He just copied the bite model that every cult uses and claims to be saving families while he destroys them and he himself was put out by his wife of 8 years with a restraining order and his young daughter confessed in a court that he molested her and of course I was fooled because between reading the book years before which was brillant coupled with my best male friend whom I so respected did I think my loved one would benefit. Instead 5 years later I am still praying for him to be restored to his right mind and I do believe it will happen and I also believe God will use him to help many others because mind control, brainwashing etc. is on the rise as we watch suicide bombers who we know could never commit such a religious act with a rational mind. I pray for all the victims of cults and their families and I also pray for mercy on the soul of A Justin Sterling and all cult leaders who know exactly what they are doing and it's all about money. They are all wealthy in money but have no love, no heart and no true God and each one will be accountable to God. Meanwhile I want to end by thanking God for Rick Ross and the excellent service he provides for God in educating and informing people about cults and I pray anyone who reads this will either speak to others and spread the word about cults or send the rick ross site via e-mail with a simple note: a must for every parent, husband, wife, son or daughter....please be careful of any group, church or organization with any of the characteristics of a cult...I wish someone would have educated me. I have cried everyday for 5 years and my faith in God is how I have gotten through for those who still have loved ones out there.. don't give up...God has the power...He will do it..keep believing and don't be ashamed to tell your story. May God Bless Rick Ross for his unwavering devotion and love of mankind

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: leftmama ()
Date: February 05, 2004 12:51AM

well, i certainly feel like your experience has been similar to mine...except i am now separated and feelinmg pretty stupid that it took me 8 years to finally get out. my husband has, pretty consistently chosen his men over his family. i finally left when i had a "feminine" medical crisis . i told my husband that i was bleeding and afraid and his response was; "YES! my feremones jump started your body!"

enough of everything being centered around him.

i have to run, but i wanted to connect with you.

i am concerned that my 8-year-old is unsafe with him...now we have visitation and she is with him overnight...

thanks for your response!
leftmama

Date: February 05, 2004 04:23AM

Good you threw him out only because I don't know how you lived in that horrible life so long..God can and will change things if you have faith..i will pray for you, your husband..for reconciliation..him to see the light the truth..etc..and pray for your child's protection..pray and let God guide you..you made a good choice to take an action...now let's pray and see what God can and will do..rev. claire.....did you read steve hassen's book yet??? his personal experience how God showed him the light?? go to [www.] freedomofmind.com and get his book and read it..you will see God has the power..Steve Hassen has the proof in his testimony of his Moonie experience..read it and be patient..

Date: February 05, 2004 07:49AM

Hang in there..The Sterling Life is worse than a man having an affair and a mistress and only those of us who lived it know it..we give our all to love and take care of our husbands and they expend all their energy on the men, group, cult...and they are no role models as they tell each other what great fathers are..while they treat their wife/mother of the children with disrespect and they are selfish and self centered and Justin teaches the ego..they are all egomaniacs..not loving dads ...but please ..it is good not to let him have his cake and eat it too...but don't give up on him..he is brainwashed..he is not the man you married...he is not..he is someone else..so please pray and wait and dont' make any drastic moves...if you must file for divorce to protect the finances..but dont' consider divorce..pray and read Steve Hassen's book..his mother prayed..as he says..the cult can get 98% but there is 2% that belongs to God they will never get...we wait on God and we take care of ourselves..and the rest is in God's hands..you will be able to be more loving of him with him out of the home...you will see things more objectively..read the book ..and pray and trust that God will fix all this..i am a minister..i know God doesnt' want Justin to ruin yet another family/marriage..please don't let him win..be patient..and pray and read..you made the right decision not to keep being a doormat but don't give up on him..God can do the job!

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: February 05, 2004 08:45AM

Revclaire,

I just want to back you up on what you are saying about Faith in God for the benefit of leftmama.

I speak from experience as my loved one was involved in an LGAT "cult" and is now out and is starting on the road to recovery. I organised a small group of people who prayed constantly for this to happen & it did. I also investigated the cult and studied their teachings so I could be empathetic with the induced psychosis.

I believe that it is not God's Will for people to be inslaved by mind control or brainwashing. So, it must be God's Will that they are free. Therefore, if we are praying for our loved ones to be free and that is God's will - He will deliver. The key for God is overcoming the will of the person in the cult. In God's time, he can do this by working quietly through, truth, wisdom, knowledge and understanding delivered through unconditional love. Pray for these gifts. He will also use people who will come into the person's life for the purpose of revealing the truth.

I pray for both of you from the heart.

Oz

Date: February 05, 2004 09:42PM

well spoken Oz you will be in my prayers for your testimony of faith and truth and yes God will send his ministering angels...in anyway he needs to...and unconditional love and forgiveness are the key..that's why I believe reading Steve Hassen's book is very simple and teaches us that they are victims..they never consented to this..there are very few things considered vicims..hurricanes, being jumped on the street for no reason, etc. but to be under mind control was not a choice..May God Bless you Oz ..what a beautiful testimony..please continue to pray for my loved one as he is still not home ( 6 years) but the Lord is working that I am sure..please have your prayer group pray for him..thank you..i deeply appreciate the prayers..

Posted by: leftmama ()
Date: February 06, 2004 11:04AM

well, i was touched by your replies and i am a bit cornered here because i have prayed, tried being strong, aligned, patient, hopeful, defiant, victim and stone wall...and i am left with a nagging fear particularly for my child. i can understand that he is a victim of the strong voices of the men and the pull to be "supported" and belong...but i have given our marriage the best shot that i can.

it is funny that you made the comment about having a mistres. i talked to a lawyer about 6 months ago and his response was that it sounded like clients who have a mistress and think that they can make their marriage work without eliminating the affair. it just doesn't fly.

i can pray for my husband, but i am getting really nervous about having visitations between my daughter and my husband. i am concerned because of his tendencies (no proof of actions, but he has admitted to having tendencies). i am afraid that he is going to take out his dissatisfaction, frustrations and anger on her. he tends to go for passive aggressive stuff. he has recounted that he learned from sterling that: he is a jerk, like all men; and that he has no resonsability to listen to me (as i am just a manipulative woman who really wants him to be assertive aka a bully)

i am frightened to put myself and my daughter in the patient place of relying on prayer alone when i cannot believe that god wants me to keep stepping over the potential destruction of abuse...where this relationship appears to be heading. his actions are getting increasingly thoughtless and harmful.

leftmama

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 06, 2004 12:26PM

[www.bpdcentral.com]

The book was mostly written for men trying to get child custody or who have been falsely accused of spousal or child abuse. But if you make the necessary gender pronoun substitutions, the advice is just as relevant for women who have lost husbands to bad groups.

The ability to write inspirational books or give inspirational lectures is a different 'skill set' from the bundle of skills needed if one is to function as a qualified mentor or group leader.

Mentoring requires honesty, altruism, and training/wisdom.

Carlos Castaneda was a genius at writing inspirational fiction. Many wonderful people were inspired to start their own authentic spiritual journeys by reading Castaneda's fake anthropology.

As long as he stayed in the role of inspirational writer, Castaneda did fine.

But when he set up as a leader of his own cult, Castaneda was dangerous and harmed the people whom he had recruited into the group. He lacked the maturity, the altruism and the honesty needed to function as a leader and spiritual teacher, and left a trail of damaged lives behind him.

Many have said that it was best to read his books and avoid him in person.

When they say the Devil can quote Scripture to serve his own purposes, they're saying that the Devil can be highly charismatic and inspirational.

But thats not the same as wisdom, honesty and love.

But people constantly equate charisma and inspiration with wisdom, honest and love.

Pray for your husband, but do all you can to build a life for yourself, here and now.

If your husband wakes up and comes home, he will have the pain of knowing he was led to terrible, hurtful things. Thats one thing that makes it so hard for people to leave bad groups; they are afraid to wake up and admit 'Oh, God I have to face what I did to my wife and kids. How can I face them after harming them?'

So that may be what is also keeping your husband away--he's afraid of the pain he would have to feel by waking up and knowing what he did to you.

So you have to take care of your own healing so that if he comes home, you'll have the inner resources to help him grieve for what he did--and feel safe about coming home and facing you, seeing the pain in your eyes.

Date: February 06, 2004 09:07PM

I totally understand your concern and it very well be God's will that you not allow custody with your husband..I feel it is very dangerous to the child and I will pray you find a good attorney that you can afford that will help you..corboy said it all so beautifully..it's all true..the word is pride...men and women but especially men hate to admit that wasted years in chasing the wind ..hate to admit they never achieved what they put on the sterling paper..all the men I knew that went not one achieved the number one goal on their paper..and kept going..they tell you that if you keep doing it ..YOU WILL GET IT...YOU NEVER GET IT.. your actions are like an intervention..wakeup call..it's been abusive 8 years..it would be abusive even out of the home..i can testify to that..they are who they are under mind control and there is no love in them..they are robots and they are not nice..and they are teaching their sons terribles things..worse their actions speak louder than the words..disrespect to their wife and women..so do what you have to do ..if you get total custody..it would be good and safe..maybe your husband has to lose you and the child to see if they are worth it??? Mostly pray and God will lead you as to what to do...he will keep you a step ahead..this has been my case..he has always kept me a step ahead of Sterling..that is a fact..God will do it..but you have to just take care of yourself and the child and do what you need to do as a mother..forget everything else for now..your husband is in God's hands..do what you feel is safe and right..i will continue to pray for you...

Date: February 06, 2004 09:23PM

That I can tell you as a minister..God can change your husband if you have faith and patience..it's not about what you did..you allowed this man to have this life for 8 years in the home..that was your responsibility and you need help for yourself for allowing the abuse...as they would tell any woman in your position no divorce actions for at least 6 months..(unless it's just to protect the finances) as I can tell you after couseling many women..if you leave him and not address what was wrong with you for allowing this for 8 years you will find a new man and go through abuse again..that's a fact..in my case i threw my husband out very shortly after the point program as God told me this is abusive, not of God and you must let him go and I will bring him home when I am ready..I waited all my life for God to pick me a husband..and my husband loved me so much that if we walked on a street people would ask me if i loved this man as much as he loved me..so much love..it was divine..from God..but he was not that man after Sterling..and the man he became I gave him a choice..Sterling would say ultimatum..just manipulation of the mind control that if your wife gives you and ultimatum..bye to wife..I gave him a choice.. a good loving godly home or go to those people who throw you up against walls , hose you down...abuse you..you call it love..I call it the Devil and not of God..no love..I was at the graduation..NO LOVE PRESENT..NO GOD...ABUSE..PERIOD.. It's been hard..6 yrs hard but trust me..God will always have the power..get help for you and your daughter..spiritual help..find a counselor that is spiritually based..90% of psychologist/psychiatrists aren't any good..or go to al-anon or codependants anonymous or a support group..but no weekend stuff..no money..there is plenty of help out there..in groups ..abuse is abuse..and whether it's alcohol or a cult..trust me an alcoholic can be joyful compared to a Sterling Man..my husband was sober..but the altered mind was more evil than majority of alcoholics..they have sober moments and tears..he had a hard heart and no remorse..but God is working..that's all I can say..God is present..Trust Me..I tell the truth..get free help for you and daughter..and yes if he has a mistress it would have been easier than the cult..but no..Sterling and a happy, healthy marriage or happy healthy father absolutely do not mix...pray and get help..free help..al-anon very good..good war stories...the principles work..and are based on higher power..at least it's trustworthy...alanon is everywhere and they also have programs for the kids..just substitute the alcohol with the mind control...and it will work ,,if that feels uncomfortable than got to codependants..but alanon has very strong women with alot of strength in overcoming very harsh situations..more than codependants..up to you..that's my suggestion to you..fix yourself..for allowing this..so you can do the right things and be a good example for your daughter..fix yourself and God will fix your husband

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.