ACNINC...is it a commercial cult?MLM?
Posted by: revclaire ()
Date: June 30, 2003 10:38AM

does anybody out there know about ACNINC????It appears to be a MLM/Commercial cult..does anybody have any info??? a friend tried to recruit me..would like some input from former members or anyone who knows about this group..thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gypsiqn ()
Date: August 05, 2003 02:33AM

Hi there. I just wanted to say that I have a friend who has been working with ACNINC for almost a year now and seems to love it.
If you'd like to get in contact with him for more info i can arrange that. Hope this helps. :)

Posted by: revclaire ()
Date: August 05, 2003 09:40PM

i know many people in MLM that love it..that's the point..but it appears to me to be a classic Multi-Level Marketing and when you put on paper all the hours spent on phones etc. and deduct all your expenses you see what your actual profits are it comes down to it's all about the praise that people give you and tell you how great you are when in fact if you put that much time and effort into a real job that has benefits etc. you would be taken care of. These MLM you are only as good as you produce. Do you remember the story of the woman who worked for Mary Kay and was up on the very top and had the pink cadillac etc. As soon as she got cancer they ran to her house and plucked it all away and the "you did it" "You got it" and hoorahs stopped immediately. BEWARE OF THESE PYRAMIDS. It's a false sense of self esteem . Not to mention the time you have to spend and it's never enough. It becomes an obsession. The only ones who make the real dough is up on top. Believe it..it's a commercial cult and once again it's about belonging and feeling a part of but my questions was for anyone who did it and left because of any of the above. Glad your friend enjoys it but watch closely for the above. We live and we learn. Worst part about ACNINC the top dog claims to be a man of God giving others the opportunity..false prophet..greedy men out for themselves and somehow justifying that pyramids are okay...WE CAN GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS..right. LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES IN THEIR SPIRITUAL LIFE WHEN THEY HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR USING PEOPLE. LET GOD BE JUDGE AND JURY ON THAT ONE.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.