Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Jim Zarvos & Beyond Your Best LGAT
Date: October 28, 2012 10:02PM

Nancy - I would love to get more answers from you. I was convinced by a co-worked to sign up. The co-worker invited me to dinner - and really played to my weaknesses to convince me to sign up. I consider myself a very successful professional. He convinced me that this would make me "even more successful." He also used the same tactic, telling me it would "change my life." I have always been intersted in self-improvement and have even been to several other coaching seminars over my life.

I was supposed to go in July, but had to postpone the first session because work was too crazy this summer. I was supposed to go this week again to the first session, but had some personal commitments arise (I ran into a very important crunch with finishing a project), which were quite honestly more important. I called and tried to cancel this week.

The operation was very disorganized when I called. First, I thought it was suspicious that I didn't receive any e-mail communications or anything leading up to the session, and wanted some details. Jim Zarvos himself answered when I called. He indicated that he called me twice the day before on my cell phone and left me a message to confirm whether I was coming. This was clearly a lie, because I have no record of his call. Second, I told him that I had a very important personal commitment come up and wouldt be able to attend the session. He of course drilled me as to why I couldn't come. I asked him if I could do another session, post pone it - and I was told that my tuition was only good for six months and I was running out of available windows to participate. I followed up by asking if I could get my money refunded and he said no.

The more I begin to research this - I feel maybe I was duped. I thought my co-worked really cared about me and genuinely wanted to help me be successful. I have later found out he had conversations with several professionals trying to convince them to sign up as well.

I am curious what your feedback is about the overall operation.

Did they force you to recruit others also while you were there? I am wanting to also understand some of the "tactics" they used while you were there. The more I found out about it this seems like a very toxic organization.

Options: ReplyQuote
SCAM ALERT!! Jim Zarvos & Beyond Your Best LGAT Jim Zarvos
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 29, 2012 05:06AM

Read the fine print of the contract or ticket. See what it says about refunds.

First, use the carrot perhaps. Appeal to the LGAT leaders sense of "honor" by having the "integrity" to refund your money for a service he did not offer.
...When that fails...and it will fail....

If a person does NOT give a service for a fee paid, they have broken the contract.
So a customer might be able to do a chargeback on the credit card, to get the money back?
Or perhaps filing in small claims court?

Use his own sales tactics right back at him.

Is it easy to get money back from a LGAT scam artist?
No of course not, there is nothing more difficult than to get money back from a LGAT scam artist.

Maybe going to their "offices" in person would help get a refund?
How much money has been taken?

Maybe sending a certified letter demanding the refund by certified cheque by a specific date, or a small claims court case will be launched? Is it worth it? What is the downside of that?
The LGAT leader might not even show up to the small claims court, and if the person win's then they can get their refund that way.

What other ideas?

This is a good thread to post the facts, as its the #1 Google link for the subjects name.

So the LGAT leader might consider giving refunds instead of trying to scam and rip people off, as more of them are posting about it, and the LGAT leader will lose more money by not making refunds, and losing even more "clients" (that is, LGAT people to exploit).
So either he gives the refunds, and loses one ticket-sale, or he tries to keep their money, and due to the complaints loses 5 more 'customers', and might have to pay back the money anyway.

Or is the LGAT leader just a typical Sales Scammer who gets people to hand over money, and then rip them off?
The oldest sales scam in the book.
That is also how they used to sell aluminum siding for houses to vulnerable seniors, to scam them.

SCAM ALERT!! "Breaking Through" with Jim Zarvos a money making scam?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 29, 2012 05:16AM

---------------------------
QUOTE FROM ONLINE POSTING for ARCHIVE purposes.

------------------------------
InTheSun:
"Is the coaching program "Breaking Through" with Jim Zarvos a money making scam? Do they force you to recruit?
My friend went through this seminar and he has been acting very strange. He acts more like a pushy salesman than a person. We can't talk about anything other than Zarvos. I think it sounds like a cult. There's not a whole lot of background information about it out there"

david_k:
...The third class, with the Zarvos Consulting, certainly did not live up to its hype. There was very significant pressure to sell sell sell -- and I sure didn't pay a bunch of money to become a volunteer salesman for their organization, which is what I felt like. ... I found Zarvos Consulting to be hypocritical by not following the very rules that they developed and expected us to follow; I found them to be disorganized; I experienced them as greedy and looking for their monetary gain at my expense

Pearl034:
Yes it is a scam. Anything that you feel pressured to do, are given very little information about, costs over $1,000, and has no licensure or organization to back up the "teaching" is reason enough to run the other direction. Also, your friend will never stop selling it to you. They are pressured to recruit but it is viewed as reaching a goal. Tell as many people as you can about your friend's new behavior. He is probably selling it to other people you know in common. Also, get on the Rick Ross forum and search Millenium 3 Education. They changed the name to Zarvos. before it was M3. I'm sorry about your friend. Hopefully he will snap out of it.

NM:
I was asked by two great friends to participate in the Zarvos seminars because it "would change my life". Of course I had to pay for both levels before I attended the first level and I knew nothing about what I was getting into. I attended the second level because I wanted to get my money back. You had to attend both sessions to get your money back. I had to leave after 5 hours the first night.(at 11pm when we were to end at midnight as I had to pick up someone at the airport). I was informed by Zarvos I would not be allowed back since I left early.. I thanked God for that! We had to scream negative things at each other and we weren't screaming loud enough so he threw us all out and made the "coaches" scream at us some more. He made people taking medicine stand and tell what medicines they were taking and implied that if you were on most medicines including medicine for depression, you could get off of it with the "right" mind. He even told one woman with Lyme's disease that she could make the choice to "get rid" of the disease if she chose. Need I go on??

----------------------------------------

Re: Jim Zarvos & Beyond Your Best LGAT
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 29, 2012 07:04AM

Keep in mind the legal deadlines for filing a complaint.

Dont let them prolong the sweet talking. Demand results by a certain time or you'll take action that will generate a paper trail.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.