Current Page: 2 of 4
terror and the children
Posted by: wolfy ()
Date: September 06, 2003 12:39AM

My son (really my stepson, aged 12) wanted to do the Forum for Young People. We signed him because he could see a lot of benefit in it for himself. I believe the kids forum is shorter than the adults' because kids get it quicker - they're not filled up with the cynicism, stories and rackets that grown ups are. The content is probably very similar but the delivery is quicker. I can't say that for certain as I haven't seen it in action.

However, after speaking to his dad, my son decided he didn't want to do it. His dad thought it was rubbish (even though he's never attended a landmark course). My stepson seeks his father's approval (this is perfectly natural - this is how we are as people) in everything he does, so he decided not to do the course. This was fine with me and my wife. There was no pressure, no attempt to change his mind or force him to do it. He may change his mind and want to do it in future.

I would never subject my children to anything I thought would harm them in anyway. I want the best for my children - I want them to be well-balanced, free of fear and able to make whatever powerful choices they want to make in life. This is not the truth - just my opinion based on my own experiences and judgement.

Options: ReplyQuote
terror and the children
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: September 09, 2003 01:56PM

wolfy said

I would never subject my children to anything I thought would harm them in anyway. I want the best for my children - I want them to be well-balanced, free of fear and able to make whatever powerful choices they want to make in life. This is not the truth - just my opinion based on my own experiences and judgement.

why isnt this the truth ?

terror and the children
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: September 09, 2003 09:07PM

What is hidden in Wolfy's statement about never wanting to harm his children is the idea that he is looking out for his best interests. This is the crazy-making way of selling LE (or whatever agenda a person may have). It looks good on the surface, however, with all the research that has been done about LE, wolfy would send his kids to LE because he wants what is best for them. LE devotees who use that kind of psychology know what they are doing OR are completely blind to what they are doing.

How can a child make a decision about going to LE when most adults do not understand what it's all about going into it?

My naturopath used basically the same line - he was looking out for my best interests - and then the classic - why am I afraid to do something that might help me? Don't I want to get well? (He believed my physical symptoms were my choice).

It looks like they care, but really it's about validating their experience and furthering their agendas.

terror and the children
Posted by: relish ()
Date: November 25, 2003 12:31AM

Wolfy

Children and Landmark is a topic I have some interest in so I would like to ask some questions if I may.

Firstly, why did you describe your two step children as your children? Obviously they are still close to their father why would you pretend to be their Dad? As a step-parent myself I find that very odd. Is it something that is encouraged at Landmark if the biological parent is not a Landmark member?

You claim that your 12 year old step son wanted to do the forum of his own volition. How would a 12 year old decide this unless he was being exposed to enrolment conversations at home? I would guess that yourself and/or his mother must have implanted the idea in his head that he would get benefit from the course by talking about it at home. Plus he may have wanted to understand the mumbo jumbo that Mum and step dad speak to each other at home (become part on the "in" group). This is the first stage of brainwashing - I see it very different to actually "deciding" as a 12 year old that he needs Landmark in his life. The very idea of a 12 year deciding this type of thing on his own is ridiculous to a non-Landmark person.

"they're not filled up with the cynicism, stories and rackets that grown ups are. The content is probably very similar but the delivery is quicker."
You mean that vulnerable children are much easier to brainwash and hypnotise than adults/. Yes, and that is entirely why they should not be enrolled by adults in the first place.
Further, how do you know that the father did not have very valid reasons for not wanting his son to be involved with Landmark. Just because he never attended a Landmark course does not mean he is making a bad decision about what may be harmful for his son.
Was your stepchildren's mother involved in Landmark before you met her or did she introduce you to it?
Thank you for your time
Relish

terror and the children
Date: November 25, 2003 08:17AM

hopefully wolfy will answer u but
till then keep in mind that landmark
teaches there is no right or wrong,
that there just is . and that there
is no truth.

when wolfy talk about his children he
even says what he says isnt the truth.

its right there and still so many
people dont seem to get it.

landmark empowers people in terror.
maybe people can stop for a moment
and think, why would landmark
empower people in terror ?

they are planing terrorist ideas in
the peoples minds, the children as
well as the adults.

and now remember that most people just
walk away and say it doesnt effect them.

we are not a people any longer that
love and care for each other. this
makes the country succeptible to
terror groups.

landmark is a sect of scientology.
scientology is a terrorist group
masquerading as a cult.

i got that from somebody that made
some statements in the clearwater
florida paper i think, either that
or the tampa paper while i was
in clearwater to study the church
of scientology.

terror and the children
Posted by: elena ()
Date: November 25, 2003 09:28AM

I think it was Wolfy's "project" or assignment to take on the critics in a newsgroup. He ~disappeared~ pretty quickly when he found he couldn't win the arguments with his Landmark preformulated rebuttals.

Ellen

terror and the children
Date: November 25, 2003 06:05PM

I'm not sure that anyone here is genuinely interested in hearing what I have to say. There seems to be a general concensus among the people that post here that LE is evil, it's hypnotic and about mind control. Everything I say is thrown back at me and refuted, even though it's my experience.

You all have your point of view about LE, which is fine. I think it's wrong, but that's just my opinion. But there's no healthy debate or listening here - it's all dogmatic conspiracy theories, scare stories and wild accusations.

As far as I'm aware, I am one of the few posters here who's actually completed the Curriculum for Living. I find it amusing - and rather sad at the same time - that so many people have opinions about me, and LE, without having much experience of either.

I don't recal being hostile to anyone, calling anyone a liar, being disrespectful or telling anyone how to live their life. But no matter what I say it seems that I'll be branded a flake.

That is not the ideal situation if you want to have dialogue with someone.

terror and the children
Date: November 25, 2003 08:20PM

I didn't disappear. I just decided there was no point posting any more since no one was interested in listening.

I didn't have any project or agenda. It's sad that you see lies everywhere.

For me, posting here was never about "winning" and domination - unlike your good self. It was about balance and discussion.

I shan't post here again. I'll leave you to your fears and conspiracies and the "cult" of Rick Ross.

Jump on that all you like.

It's all empty and meaningless.

terror and the children
Date: November 25, 2003 10:01PM

wolfy
I'm not sure that anyone here is genuinely interested in hearing what I have to say.

of course we are. people learn by
using their already listening to
gather information.

There seems to be a general concensus among the people that post here that LE is evil, it's hypnotic and about mind control.

this is the truth, even though u dont
believe it. that is no reason for u
to leave.

Everything I say is thrown back at me and refuted, even though it's my experience.

You all have your point of view about LE, which is fine. I think it's wrong, but that's just my opinion.

heres a question for u.

if u feel u dont have any truth how
can u think we are wrong. the truth
is not wrong.

But there's no healthy debate or listening here - it's all dogmatic conspiracy theories, scare stories and wild accusations.

i experienced jinnendra

As far as I'm aware, I am one of the few posters here who's actually completed the Curriculum for Living. I find it amusing - and rather sad at the same time - that so many people have opinions about me, and LE, without having much experience of either.

I don't recal being hostile to anyone, calling anyone a liar, being disrespectful or telling anyone how to live their life. But no matter what I say it seems that I'll be branded a flake.

u have taken courses from a mind
control organization. u of course
dont see it as that, we do.

that is differences and by engaging
people maybe u can change someones
mind, maybe we can change yours.

hopefully rick ross can fix my
signature

Love is all u need.

That is not the ideal situation if you want to have dialogue with someone.

terror and the children
Posted by: LoriS ()
Date: November 25, 2003 10:12PM

Have you read any of Guy's posts? Perhaps you should do a search. Be sure and tell us what you think of them.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.