Landmark Education
Posted by: LarsBergwik ()
Date: June 23, 2011 05:43PM

Hi everyone,

I have not been very active lately and I lost my account. But you can contact me now regarding Landmark.

My goal is to close them down in Europe.

Lars

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education
Posted by: Dopamine Link ()
Date: July 05, 2011 04:21PM

Hi Lars

Thanks for the work you're doing. It's good to know that there are people willing to stand up to these organisations. I attended a great grandchild of est, Lifespring, Silva and Actualisations and, from reading about PSI, I noticed many similarities. Landmark appears to be more PC and subtle in how they achieve their results. Do they also use the games Red and Black, lifeboat, 'nothing' exercise, confronting your mother and father, dyad sitting positions? Would it be fair to say that stress and sleep deprivation play a big part in their courses? If not please point me to a good place to see the similarities between LM and other LGATs.

DL

Posted by: GloriaG ()
Date: July 18, 2011 01:25AM

Hello all,

I've just been sent a link about the latest Landmark con. They're now calling it Direct Access & its only 2 days but for the same money!!

[direct-access.net]

Just the usual puff with no sense of what any of this is about.

For anyone thinking of getting involved. Please don't waste your money or time or emotional hope particularly if you are in a vulnerable state. For example when I got scared in the Advanced course & tried to leave. They took me aside as I was crying and I said that I wanted to die because I felt so scared but didn't know why. Do you know what they said ? "Well that's not a very nice thing to say. How do you think that made me feel." There was no real concern for how I felt at all. They simply wanted to make sure that I wouldn't bring any bad publicity to them.

Of course, thanks to this site I now know why I felt scared due to all the things they really don't tell 'you don't know' like group hypnosis and masses of stress and emotional blackmail. Just stay away & don't be fooled by this benign exterior.

Posted by: johnnyt ()
Date: August 19, 2011 10:39PM

A former leader in the UK rips off people doing Landmark stuff and charging them a lot of money for coaching ! These people can only speak in Landmark language and think Landmark !

Posted by: newfuture ()
Date: August 26, 2011 12:28AM

The interesting thing about the website for the Direct Access course is that every single person who is giving a testimonial is in some kind of leadership position in the organization in the New York center. Of course, that is not stated. I know this because I know and recognize all of them. Michael Whalen leads the Self Expression and Leadership Program. Carla Elfeld Smith is also a leader. The man at the top of the site, Puneet Talwar, is married to Chelsea Talwar who runs the New York center. Yet, they are presented as if they are simply participants. Of course they will love the course. Talk about a con game.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 26, 2011 03:29AM

As more information has become available in the United States and Europe concerning the empty promises and hazards of Landmark Education, LEC is doing what the tobacco companies have done.

Marketing to the upwardly mobile folk in Third World countries.

[www.google.com]

Search ResultsLandmark Education locations, offices around the world
www.landmarkeducation.com/landmark_education_offices.jsp - CachedSimilar
INDIA Bangalore Landmark Education III Floor, Farah Winsford 133 Infantry Road ... Mumbai Landmark Education Raj Mahal, 2nd Floor 84 Veer Nariman Road ...
Landmark Education Asia Courses and Seminars
www.landmarkeducationasia.com/ - CachedSimilar
The Landmark Forum is available in many Asian cities. See schedules. INDIA. Ahmedabad; Bangalore; Hyderabad;
Ludhiana; Mumbai; New Delhi. JAPAN ...

About Landmark Education - Locations in Asia - Other Landmark ProgramsAn unforeseen breakthrough, a freedom to relate.
www.ilovepossibility.info/india52.htm - CachedSimilar
Jul 26, 2011 – Landmark Introduction Leader Madhu Prabhakaran of Mumbai, India, was moved by the unexpected ... Landmark Forum in India: Mumbai. ...
Landmark Education and Landmark Forum Graduates in India.
www.ilovepossibility.info/india.htm - CachedSimilar
Jul 26, 2011 – The First Ever Landmark Forum in Chennai, India. ...
Show more results from ilovepossibility.infoLandmark Education Mumbai
maps.google.com Raj Mahal 2nd Floor, ý
Veer Nariman Rd, Churchgate, Bombay, Maharashtra, India
022 22832020Train: Churchgate Railway Station

Place page

Landmark Education India in Churchgate Mumbai - Justdial
mumbai.justdial.com/landmark-education-india_churchgate_a... - India - CachedLandmark Education India in Churchgate Mumbai - Contact details , user reviews and more information on Landmark Education India in Churchgate Mumbai.
Landmark Forum, Mumbai | Facebook
www.facebook.com/.../Landmark-Forum-Mumbai/1811578885773... - CachedLandmark Forum, Mumbai - Anyone who has done a course on Landmark Forum in Mumbai is welcome! The objective of ... India Adventures: A Sydney coach's ...
Landmark Education: Seminars, Courses & Landmark Forum
www.landmarkforum.com/ - CachedSimilar
Landmark Education, a global leader in the field of training and development, offers The Landmark Forum and graduate courses and seminars that are ...
Landmark Forum for Young People Held in India for the First Time ...
www.landmarkeducationnews.com/.../landmark-forum-for-young-p... - CachedDec 23, 2009 – Thank you for coming to India. My son was in the Landmark Forum for Young People in Mumbai this past weekend. He has been asking me ...
Hari Kotian - Mumbai Area, India profiles | LinkedIn
in.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Hari/.../in-7150-Mumbai-Area,-India - India - CachedTitle: Seminar Leader at Landmark Education India; Demographic info: Mumbai Area, India | Education Management. Current: Seminar Leader at Landmark ...
Landmark Education India, Churchgate, Mumbai, India on Askme
www.askme.com/mumbai/...landmark-education-india/.../18698242... - CachedProducts / Services of Landmark Education India. Expand all. match(s) found. Press N for next and P for previous. Institutes, Coaching, Training & Workshops ...

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: August 29, 2011 11:43AM

GloriaG
Hello all,

I've just been sent a link about the latest Landmark con. They're now calling it Direct Access & its only 2 days but for the same money!!

[direct-access.net]

Just the usual puff with no sense of what any of this is about.

For anyone thinking of getting involved. Please don't waste your money or time or emotional hope particularly if you are in a vulnerable state. For example when I got scared in the Advanced course & tried to leave. They took me aside as I was crying and I said that I wanted to die because I felt so scared but didn't know why. Do you know what they said ? "Well that's not a very nice thing to say. How do you think that made me feel." There was no real concern for how I felt at all. They simply wanted to make sure that I wouldn't bring any bad publicity to them.

Of course, thanks to this site I now know why I felt scared due to all the things they really don't tell 'you don't know' like group hypnosis and masses of stress and emotional blackmail. Just stay away & don't be fooled by this benign exterior.

direct-access to the bank accounts and unsuspecting minds of the masses. I had hoped that the economic situation would have slowed the spreading of this killer strain virus called Landmark Ed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.