Re: Gratitude Training - Beware
Date: August 03, 2017 11:17AM

The author of the above article is a "Captain" in Gratitude Training. Just last night (Aug 1, 2017) he called the cops on me when I held up a sign in a Public area (GRATITUDE TRAINING EXPOSED - SEE FACEBOOK PAGE). He is the ultimate insider who is scared shitless of me and my power to expose this cult. See [wbtruth.blogspot.com]

Re: Gratitude Training - Beware
Posted by: Be free ()
Date: December 14, 2017 06:15PM

HOW DOES GT WORK?
A) It brainwashes students so they in turn (as staff) can brainwash others.

B) An ocean of brainwashed adherents (students and graduates) work for no monetary pay for this “for profit” business. Some work as many as 60 hours per week.

C) Students and graduates sign up family and friends “pyramid style” for no commission.

D) Secrecy and brainwashing fuels this business. Exposure is desperately needed to liberate those brainwashed. Hopefully the IRS will come looking for its money after I wrote them!

E) Parts 1 and 2 (Total of nine intense training days) create the euphoria and the prelude to Part 3 which is an 80 day indoctrination phase in which seemingly a “thousand hooks” are used to keep vulnerable students obsessively engaged. Coaching calls, Mentor calls, “Senior calls,” small group calls, team calls (up to 3 hours), committees, legacy project, goal setting, commission-free recruitment (“enrollment”) quotas, fund raisers, service for parts 1 and 2… it never ends.

F) The beneficiaries? The founder Jo Engellson who is madly rich.
--------------------------------
Destructive cults deliberately mandate harm which is practiced systematically in the group. GT champions the idea of involuntary servitude which has members "volunteer" countless hours which exacts a toll on their personal lives and family.
--------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.