Trump Network
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 23, 2010 07:49AM

Donald Trump appears to be marketing in a MLM scheme he bought for vitamin "sales" (as we all know, the real "sales" are getting fresh blood to "sell" the vitamins).

[expertmlmreview.org]

I hear Donald Trump pitching his new "Trump Network" on radio all day long.

The voice-over artist says (paraphrasing) "Those who GET IN EARLY will stand to make great returns". That phrase alone made me want to research this group as it appears the great Donald Trump is scraping the bottom of the barrel and taking advantage of a horrible world-wide economy to launch a pyramid scheme.

Has anyone heard anything about this? Has anyone (pro or con) become associated with this "Trump Network"?

More reviews:

[hubpages.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2010 07:52AM by Sparky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Network
Date: May 24, 2010 07:19AM

Being that "Trump Networks" is a MLM org, I would say "How the mighty have fallen". Apparently Trump needs more cash and sees this tough economic time as a great way to generate cash from a pack of rubes who believe selling Trump's "vitamins" is the way to their own personal wealth. No. It is a way to ad to Trump's fortunes and his only.

I would love for Trump "associates" (read: victims) to respond. To save you time and effort, yes, I believe ALL MLM's are scams and pyramid schemes and hope and pray they will ALL be shut down by all world governments.

Prove me wrong.

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: May 14, 2011 02:03PM

Today's excellent, appalling New York Times article about Donald Trump's business practices inspired me to revive Sparky's very prescient thread. I urge everyone to read the article linked below, then pass it along to everyone you know. I did not think I could find anyone more disgusting than James Ray, Tony Robbins, Byron Katie, and all the other scammers, conmen, and frauds we write about on this site. I was wrong. Everyone we've written about on this site is an amateur compared to Trump.

Here are 2 quotes:

According to the court papers, the [Trump] university used high-pressure sales tactics to enroll students in classes that cost up to $35,000, at times encouraging them to raise their credit card limits to pay for them. It promised intensive one-on-one instruction that often failed to materialize. And its mentors recommended investments from which they stood to profit.

But what has most galled people like Mr. Robbins [not Tony Robbins] who sank much of their life savings into their dream homes, was Mr. Trump’s suggestion that the collapse of the project was a blessing — because it had allowed buyers to avoid the housing crash and the resulting plunge in home values.

“They were better off losing their deposit,” Mr. Trump said

[www.nytimes.com]

Date: May 16, 2011 05:03AM

From what I am gathering about Trump is "The Donald" markets his own name for branding on products/buildings that are not his own.

He doesn't apparently run any of these sales meetings or build any of the "Trump-name Branded" buildings...he just gets paid by the developers for name useage, and in the contracts you need to sign, it is all spelled out in black and white.

It sounds legal...just a little shifty.

Eight Years and Unregulated Social Media Later...
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 18, 2018 02:38AM

bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.