Ds-max
Posted by: NomoremaX ()
Date: November 28, 2004 12:17PM

I recently worked for a sales company that seemed rather fishy, It was called new daw distr. a part of Ds-max. We worked from 6:30-7:00 at night , going buisness to buisness selling toys and cheap electronics. I was with them for about 6 months and was made an assistant manager. My job was to take out "days of observation" and convince them to join the company. We were all indepedant contractors and paid cash daily. Every morning from 7:00-9:00 we would have sales meetings that focused on how by training people to do these sales we could make an "over ride" and become wealthy. During these meetings if anyone brought up any "negatives" they would be scolded and if they didnt change there attitude "burn" Meaning Fired. If some one quit I was to reasure everyone at the office that it was becomes the didnt have what it takes. The daily profit was $25-$50 the latter on a very good day. I was lucky enough to have a wonderful girlfriend who could pay my end of rent, but many employees shared an house..called a "merch house".There were daily chants about who sold the most the day before and on mondays haf a "leaders meeting" The owner would than proceed to either belittle and humiliate the leaders whom "teams" sales goals were slumping too much or "Promote" Leaders to the office by saying they were the next to get their own "office" as a reward for good numbers. These offices are all over the us, many of the trainees came from an urban enviroment where cash daily was a very promising lure. Has anyone else experianced this company DS-MAX or INNOVAGE or NEW DAWN DISTRO?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.