A.L. Williams
Date: November 11, 2004 08:20AM

One last question and then I'm done here for good.

Has anyone here ever been involved with A.L. Williams? I got involved with it many years ago, but I soon learned I couldn't sell to save my life. The products seemed OK to me, but having to sell door to door and pester my friends and relatives really sucked for me at least. It was multi level marketing, but back then at least it wasn't culty, just annoying. Just wondering if it's still around and if so if it's the same or has gone the way of scamway.

cnft

Options: ReplyQuote
A.L. Williams
Posted by: SarahL ()
Date: November 12, 2004 03:44AM

www.google.com research will locate lots of info on A.L. Williams, now called Primerica.
This site a good start, includes history and details deceptive business practices:
[primericabuster.bravepages.com]

A.L. Williams
Date: November 22, 2004 05:43AM

Thank you, SarahL, for the information.

CNFT

A.L. Williams
Posted by: cultbasher1970 ()
Date: May 04, 2005 03:24PM

I am surprised not too many people here have discussed Primerica. I will say it is a cult. Spent a year and a half only to make $400. They are deceptive and conniving, so in conclusion, STAY FAR THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!

This is not over. I have more to say next time.

A.L. Williams
Posted by: uareconnected ()
Date: July 10, 2005 01:22AM

SarahL
www.google.com research will locate lots of info on A.L. Williams, now called Primerica.
This site a good start, includes history and details deceptive business practices:
[primericabuster.bravepages.com]

Shocked to hear this is A.L. Williams. These scammers have been using Monster and HotJobs boards to post their opportunity - wasting people's time. The CitiGroup angle really gets them credibility.

They've even been present at JOB FAIRS in our city. I did go to an AL Williams meeting when I was just 'starting' university and was taught the 'power of compound interest' (the rule of 72) -- LOL. Man, I left meeting laughing and saying, "I am not an insurance salesman'.

Did Amway by same friend that brought me to AL Williams - luckily, we learned the power of saturation, endless churn, and MLM burn-out to realize that people are wasting their time here.

If my downline was 'above average' and 'success in their day job', the power of MLM would be instantaneous. But finding 'leaders' is like finding needles in a haystack. Good luck! Not even is as entrepreneurial as they seem to claim they are or there would be more entrepreneurs!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.