Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
crazyfox.com
Posted by: greg hamond ()
Date: December 04, 2007 05:03AM

OK !!!!! so i saw an ad for a " get rich quick" scheme from crazy fox .com......and some ones making $$$$..but not the people forking $$ over to CRAZYFOX....youd be crazy to do that !!!

having seen the ad and seen the homepage I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SELLING!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: crazyfox.com
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: January 12, 2008 08:50PM

Always be suspicious of people using waaaaayyyy to many exclamation marks.

John

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 14, 2008 06:33AM

Using more than one exclamation mark is generally considered hysterical (not the funny kind, either). And, greg, we already have one crazy fox!!!

Date: January 14, 2008 09:15AM

Awwww RR. You're pretty hilarious yourself with all these posts you write on the forum.

(internal joke .... long timers will know)

John

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 14, 2008 10:01AM

But seriously, I would be cautious about a company like 'Crazyfox' because it sounds like the typical get-rich-quick-pyramid-scheme rubbish. I think you'll find that the only ones making money from this are those in control of the propaganda. I could be wrong...but I suspect that those who eventually get their fingers and wallets burnt will be posting here, soon!

Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: January 14, 2008 01:01PM

Don't get me started here.

Date: January 14, 2008 01:07PM

Heh heh heh. Okay .... I'm game for the challenge. :-)

(ducking)

John

Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: January 14, 2008 10:15PM

Instead of challenging you maybe I should be rooting for you. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.
FF

Posted by: Lonewolfblue ()
Date: January 15, 2008 01:18AM

greg hamond
OK !!!!! so i saw an ad for a " get rich quick" scheme from crazy fox .com......and some ones making $$$$..but not the people forking $$ over to CRAZYFOX....youd be crazy to do that !!!

having seen the ad and seen the homepage I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SELLING!!!!!!!

I personally got took by this one. If you don't know what they are selling, think "Herbalife".

Posted by: Lonewolfblue ()
Date: January 15, 2008 01:34AM

Jack Oskar Larm
But seriously, I would be cautious about a company like 'Crazyfox' because it sounds like the typical get-rich-quick-pyramid-scheme rubbish. I think you'll find that the only ones making money from this are those in control of the propaganda. I could be wrong...but I suspect that those who eventually get their fingers and wallets burnt will be posting here, soon!

Yes, I got took myself on this one. Herbalife.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.