Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophysics
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 22, 2009 06:33AM

Is this the same "doctor" who claimed he could CURE AIDS several years ago with heating a patient's blood and then re-cycling it back into the body?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: greg ham ()
Date: July 11, 2009 10:21AM

Yes Sparky......

Hes the only Gary Tunsky (other then maybe his name sake) in the USA!!!!

I spoke to a LICENSED Naturopath that said ' anyone can call themself a Naturopath, but to call oneself a NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR
one must be licensed !!!!!
If theres a board in Fla that licenses NDs maybe someone should point the board to this thread and the Licensed ND said felons arent licenseable!
Also that a health facility would allow a grifter/ felon to work there tells me all i need to know about that particular place!
Remember that sociopaths are often very charming!

as far as his credit rating and criminal record go those are for sale online!
What one person who was in the same line of work he was in ..a mr. dixon ..he CLAIMED that in the 1980s Gt was selling guns on the black market...remember its said for every arrest theres 50 other crimes the individual did that he didnt get arested for.
again thats a claim....I dont have proof.
according to the intelius piece it looks like he has arrests as recent as 4 years ago.

Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophys
Date: July 11, 2009 10:24AM

'that was a long time ago '....since when is 5 years ago a long time with a rap sheet that long?
how much time did he do in jail?
how many felony convictions?
did he make any amends to his victims?

Date: July 12, 2009 05:53AM

I saw this guy on a PBS style program talking about his AIDS cure (15 years ago).
As far as I can tell, AIDS is still incurable, but I am not as smart as tunsky.

As a funny side note about this guy, he was dating an SGI member that was semi-friendly with my wife.

Date: July 12, 2009 06:41AM

tell us more...what do you know?

again...if you need info on anyone you can start with a 'free' websearch and if you need more you can go to credit/ criminal background checks!

are you SGI????

Date: July 12, 2009 09:02AM

No, I'm not SGI. My wife is an ex-member. All I know, assuming this the 'Dr. Gary' she was dating, is he was a slime-ball boyfriend and was making money hand-over-fist by his strange cure claims. That is all I remember (it was years ago).

Date: July 13, 2009 05:54AM

Thanks

'he was a slime-ball '....can you remember anything specific? and yes this is the same gary tunsky

Date: July 14, 2009 07:01AM

RESEARCH

The woman you are referring to is deceased....Gayle jacobs/ gayle sosa...died in a car wreck in 2008...
and informed source says gayles sister may have info..

and that Gary Tunsky was involved with organized crime in the 1980s with a STOLEN CAR RING

If someone wants to pay for the research.....HOW MANY FELONY CONVICTIONS DOES GARY TUNSKY HAVE?

Date: July 15, 2009 09:40AM

No, not Gayle...it was Amy (I believe). I kin of got the feeling she was an 'affair'. That may not be correct, but he was very stand-offish from her publically as I remember. That is all I know. I try not to be nosey so I would make a terrible detective (but I DO make a great friend as I do not gossip or 'dig' into people's relationships if possible...frankly, for the most part I do not care. I would make a terrible witness for the State).

Posted by: fullpana ()
Date: July 24, 2009 10:12AM

Did anyone read my thread?

So much of the information you guys are sharing is incorrect. Gary Tunsky has been married to the same lady, called April, for some years now. He's had nothing to do with some other girl at all.

He has been a believer in Jesus Christ for at least 15 years, I guarantee that any charges brought against him, outside of the medical field, such as stealing cars or doing drugs/alcohol are not for the same Gary Tunsky.
I guarantee you that he is a licensed ND. Not only that, but he actually gets invited to universities to TEACH MEDICAL SCHOOL students.
I'm sure that a real university would do a good background check on whether a person is really an ND or not, and for an ND to teach medical school students you would have to be some kind of pioneer.

So again, he is a pain to get a hold of, but if you can, you're in luck.

I know him....haha I was just talking with him and his wife, April, about an hour ago at the office I work at, New Life Chiropractic. (nlcclub.com)
However don't try reaching him via this office, because his work is separate, he just uses our office whenever he has patients down in Ft. Lauderdale.

You can't get more reputable info than this...

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.