Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophys
Posted by: bobandjean ()
Date: April 22, 2008 03:43PM

I did subscribe to Intelius to find out about this doctor. Found 13 criminal offenses in 6 states, from 1988 to 2006. Normally, I wouldn't respond in one of these forums, but here, I see the importance of doing so...

We did order the kits from him, because my sweetheart has cancer. When I asked him to provide "credentials", this man canceled our order (on his own) saying he was sending the kits to someone else. That he had been down this road before, etc., etc..."me thinks the man doth protest too much"...?

The "business" seems to be about getting to the point that a client will purchase the next step past the detox kit---a "rife generator" & a "saunadrome" (spelling may be off). This step would have cost somewhere around $4,000.00...couldn't find a single unbiased website to confirm their benefit. I am a believer in balancing the mainstream medical & the natural health medical sides. The point is, I know there are legitimate ND's & practioners out there, as well as quality & truly beneficial resources. However, I truly question this one............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophysics
Posted by: greg hamond ()
Date: April 23, 2008 01:13PM

THANKS....feel free to post it if you want...were there medically related crimes?

Date: April 23, 2008 03:32PM

Actually, no they weren't---except for the solicitation/narcotics (steroids, I'm assuming...). Interestingly enough, the charges speak more to the "character" of the individual, rather than the medical/health ability. I would hope, though, that character is one area we would all want to be informed about before allying with a health individual. Personally, I consider it EXTREMELY important, since we are talking about caring for my Sweetheart (cancer, & right now, our little MIRACLE!).

Here's a recap of what I found:

**STATE** **OFFENSE DATE** **OFFENSE******************** **NOTE***************************************
FL 04/88 Burglary, other state Felony
FL 04/88 Battery, Law Enforcement 3rd degree felony
AZ 11/90 Solicitation, narcotics Class 6 felony; also had 8 different aliases
AZ 01/94 Aggravated DUI Felony
AZ 01/01 Liquor, consumption in public Misdemeanor
TX 10/01 Failure to I/D Fugitive Class B misdemeanor (according to TX courts, each of the
following is a separate offense)
" 09/02 " "
" 08/03 " "
" " " "
" " " "
" " " "
06/04 " "
" ? " "
CA 04/07 ? Unknown offense

Again, this information came from the Intelius background check we did. I spoke directly to the courts in Scotsdale AZ, Maricopa AZ, Hillsboro TX, & Dallas TX. Couldn't get through to CA court to confirm offense. These are the facts, not slander---draw your own conclusions...

Bob

Date: April 24, 2008 04:14AM

Well, the msg didn't print on the post as I had typed it, but the TX repeat offenses regarding the "failure to I/D a fugitive" are dated 10/01, 09/02, 08/03 (4 separate charges), & 06/04. The rest of the listing you can easily figure out. FYI.

Bob

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 24, 2008 10:52AM

Any legitimate naturopath would work with an oncologist. I've been through an ND nightmare of my own. Just by reading on a naturopath forum (www.pandamedicine.com), one can see the huge obstacles NDs are facing regarding credibility. When prospective students ask on this forum about potential salary, the common reply is that they can make X amount if they sell lots of supplements.

The sociopathic naturopath I went to was up to his ears in Landmark Education, using the stuff he learned there covertly on his patients. You are fortunate you did not take your sweetheart to him because he would have blamed her for running a racket, and perhaps then even offered MDMA to help her lose some of her control issues. With so few naturopaths out there, it is amazing the stories one hears about them. The minority seem to be the legitimate ones.

Date: April 25, 2008 09:27AM

THANKS HOPE!!!!

IM WONDERING IF HIS CREDIT HISTORY CAN BE POSTED!!!????
AS far as his criminal history goes i assume Intelius gave us a 20 year search as the 1987 'arrested with pound [500+ grams] of Cocaine is not there...does anyone know what the arrests were? from 92 on??????

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 26, 2008 05:38AM

I don't know about credit histories. I was talking about credibility - his standing among peers and society, education, accountability, and outcomes.

Date: April 29, 2008 03:32AM

THANKS BOB AND JEAN.....CAN YOU LIST HIS INTELIUS CREDIT HISTORY?
and if anyone has a few minutes they can take his 'BIO' and type it and put it in this forum!
Clearly hes misrepresented himself on some occasions!
what school did he attend? when? what state is he licensed in?

Assaulting a police officer???!!!!!!! 500+ grams of cocaine!!!!! how many pounds was it????

Posted by: fsufan3535 ()
Date: May 15, 2009 04:37AM

Is this the same Gary Tunsky in West Palm Beach? A dying friend went to him for advice and now the surviving husband is referring him off as a Doctor.

Posted by: fullpana ()
Date: May 18, 2009 08:11PM

Hello, my name is Leo, and I signed up in this forum just to answer about Gary Tunsky.

I know him personally, in fact, I work with him every once in a while.

This man has made big mistakes in his past life, but that was a long time ago when he was a completely different person. He used to work in the bodybuilding scene with Hollywood people, hence the drugs and such a life, and he was even using steroids back in the late 80's.

Now he is a born again Christian, this man knows the bible like the back of his hand, and serves the Lord with all his strength.
He is unorganized and he is very hard to get a hold of. He cancels only on events that have almost no one showing up, wouldn't you cancel on an event that is 100+ miles away if only 2 people would show up?

However, this man is the most brilliant Doctor I've ever met, he has legit diplomas, and his knowledge is vast beyond your comprehension. He even travels the world teaching medical doctors!

Who are generally his patients? People who have been sent home to die from hospitals; this man deals with the sickest of the sickest, especially stage 4 cancer patients.

So, this is my 2 cents on my friend Tunsky, who by the way is going to start working regularly as a member of New Life Chiropractic in Fort Lauderdale (nlcclub.com) which is where I work at.

P.S. Don't hold a person's past against them, don't judge them according to the mistakes they've made in the past. An ND's don't work with oncologists, that's ridiculous.

Blessings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.