Mona Vie ... binary pay system and MLM of the moment
Posted by: JanieBeast ()
Date: February 06, 2007 11:00AM

Seems the latest thing to do is sell acai berry health juice. It claims to be natures perfect bounty with the highest amount of antioxidants, blah blah blah. Even Oprah mentioned it, oh my.

My parents heard about this Mona Vie (Acai Berry drink) at church, as a sort of healing water. Their price? $58 a bottle! I say it better be real wine for that price. The prices range dramatically from one place to another, too.

[www.monavie.com] .

Mind you, acai berry can be purchased in most groceries for a fairly cheap price. This one has a very high sales pressure going behind it and I'm sure is somehow "special."

Dallin Larsen heads this venture up. They mention what a great guy he is in sales and marketing on their web site, but they forgot a few things. He has also been behind Usana, Dynamic Essentials, and others. This guy's major credential is a Bachelors of Finance from Brigham Young? Seriously, Dallin Larsen embodies the MLM executive. BEWARE.

Janet

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zzx375 ()
Date: March 28, 2007 06:46PM

Mona Vie has never been touted as a "healing water". It is a blend of 19 fruits with the acai being the #1 ingredient. What stores
sell the acai? Walmart doesn't carry cartons of the acai in the produce section and neither does Albertson's or Wild Oats.
Other acai blend drinks on the mark either have just few fruits beside the acai or contain water and sugar.

Mona Vie Active retails for $45/bottle. Any more, any less and simply report that distributor to Monarch Health Sciences
and that distributor will be disciplined. Shop at Sam's Club? If so, do you complain about paying the membership fee to shop there?

Dallin Larsen left Usana (he was not the founder) over differences on how they treated their distributors. I have heard him
soeak on Mona Vie and clearly states that this is not a get rich quick scheme and is hard, hard work.

Since taking Mona Vie Active, both my wife and I have not joint pain. I tried glucosamine alone for along time and it did
nothing for me. My no longer has to take arthritis pain medication in the middle of night. We can either take pain pills or
Mona Vie active. For us, it is a no brainer.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 31, 2007 09:54PM

To whom it may concern:

Beware of multi-level marketing.

Distributors often seem to be more focused on recruiting new distributors than selling a product.

See [www.vandruff.com]

This is a good research paper about the pitfalls of multi-level marketing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.