Beware Altig International / American Income Life
Posted by: Whistleblower ()
Date: January 26, 2007 11:20AM

It is my hope the moderators of this forum will not delete this thread, because it is sincere, and it is for real. This warning is being posted on as many North American forums as possible to try to reach past/present/future employees of Altig/A.I.L.

A reporter named Kathy Tomlinson, with CTV National News in Toronto, is looking for information from any Canadians who have experience with a multi-level marketing (MLM) company called Altig International / American Income Life. In particular, she is looking for people with direct experience working for this company, who are willing to be interviewed on camera about their experience(s).

I've agreed to speak with Kathy regarding my experiences as a Hiring Manager with this MLM company. It would also help her story to hear the agent's perspective. If your personal experience resembles any of the experiences posted on the threads titled “American Income Life Is A Scam” and “American Income Life is a Fraud” on www.scam.com, or the various reports on www.ripoffreport.com, then don't be afraid to come forward. You aren't doing anything wrong. In fact, you'll be helping a lot of people by holding this company accountable for their shady MLM tactics.

Kathy is nearing her deadline, so please respond to her as soon as possible. She can be reached at 416-313-2486 or at whistleblower@ctv.ca.

Options: ReplyQuote
Beware Altig International / American Income Life
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: July 19, 2007 03:17PM

Anybody know if the resulting report has been published yet?

John

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.