Date: March 31, 2006 11:09PM

Has anyone had any experience with ACN?
[www.acninc.com]

John Link

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ACN
Posted by: persephone ()
Date: November 09, 2007 05:35AM

I realize this is an old post, but I too am curious about ACN as I know a friend who is involved with it.

Posted by: SuperUnknown ()
Date: November 09, 2007 12:41PM

Posted by: northstar ()
Date: November 12, 2007 11:27PM

I was approached by a ACN representative to be on the ground floor in an unexplored area {where l happened to live} for a mere $450.00 l could have unlimited wealth in the form of a steady stream of income from anyone who agreed to sign up, as a percentage of their long-distance fees. They also offered other services.

Not being at all familiar with a MLM, l checked out the website and was able to find out that one distributor existed near me and the total income was $450.00 for the year , which is the cost of their own phone service, included "free". The idea is recruitment and becoming territory managers so you get the largest percentage.

Flashy website, lots of toys shown. Very agressive salespeople who have themselves been recruited. The single mother l had been offered this by, had two children one disabled, and had sold her car to get in...geepers, that's what l was told, but then she lied about a few things, so who knows?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.