Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
MLM warning: Amway, John Tesh, Artistry, scam, bait-switch,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 01, 2010 05:27AM

Amway is now using John Tesh to peddle their overpriced Artistry products in commercials.
Amway is trying to build a desire for their Artistry brand, and the only way to get that product, is from a local Amway seller.
They then of course use that to recruit people into the Amway MLM scam.

The commercials are very deceptive. They don't tell you they are going to try and recruit you into Amway, for trying to buy some bogus overpriced skin product. (which of course has massive profit margins).

John Tesh has obviously has been bought and paid for.
Amway is also cross-promoting the John Tesh "music".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MLM warning: Amway, John Tesh, Artistry, scam, bait-switch,
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: November 01, 2010 10:49AM

I'm thinking that one of the reasons for the exorbitant "full pricing" is to help with the enticement of new individuals to join Amyway in order to buy at cheaper rates. This then gives them an effective part of their business model ... committed customers.

John

Re: MLM warning: Amway, John Tesh, Artistry, scam, bait-switch,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 03, 2010 07:01AM

Amway [www.culteducation.com]

The guys owning/running Amway are very clever. You don't become a multibillionaire like Rich DeVos by not being clever. Now they have the economic problems in the US, to exploit to Amway's advantage, as so many people are desperate.
-----------------------------------
[www.forbes.com]

Richard DeVos

Fortune rising despite sluggish American consumer spending; Alticor sales increased 15% to $8.2 billion in 2008 on growth in China, Russia, India.

Net Worth: $4.5 bil
Fortune: Self Made
Source: Alticor
Country Of Citizenship: United States
Residence: Ada, Michigan

Fortune rising despite sluggish American consumer spending; Alticor sales increased 15% to $8.2 billion in 2008 on growth in China, Russia, India. Cofounded Amway in 1959 with high school chum and fellow WWII vet Jay Van Andel (d. 2004), reorganized as Alticor in 2000. Used direct-selling to turn all-purpose-cleaner company into a consumer products empire. Retired 1993; youngest son, Doug, lords over a sales staff of 3 million in 80 countries. Revived Amway brand name and marketing campaign in May. Planning to form joint venture with nutritional products maker Metagenetics. Owns pro basketball's Orlando Magic
---------------------------

Re: Amway
Posted by: BuekerC1 ()
Date: February 15, 2012 12:58PM

I went to a meeting this evening. I am very skeptical of AmWay and Leadership Team Development. I am thankful for this site. I probably will have more in the future. I need to address this with the person who introduced me to this. So, this sort of thing stops happening to me.

Posted by: gomezaddams ()
Date: April 21, 2013 08:03PM

Comprehensive information about Multi-level Marketing:

Amway Australia:

[www.cs.cmu.edu]

Quixtar Amway:

[www.amquix.info]

Multilevel Marketing:

[mlm-thetruth.com]

Free PDF Multi-level Marketing Information Book:

[mlm-thetruth.com]

Posted by: Franc28 ()
Date: September 18, 2014 05:16AM

John Fox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do you need motivational tapes to be able to
> sell soap and washing powder???
>
> Because your uplines (the more intelligent ones)
> have already worked out that Amway just isn't
> viable. The production and sale of the
> [url=http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com
> _content&task=view&id=800&Itemid=9]motivational
> tapes[/url] is their way of making a profit out of
> the otherwise failed business they have invested
> in. Hence the hype to continually purchase the
> latest tape.
>
> John

Yes! That right there is the million dollar Q&A!

Bottom line is, there is no way to go into Amway AND make money... unless you are willing to be unethical, like in any other MLM out there. You have to show the plan (and lie in the process), you have to misrepresent the business to your friends and family, and you have to keep lying to yourself (fake it till you make it). Only despicable people would go along with that.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: June 28, 2018 07:33PM

I can report that AMWAY operates as a complete cult in Japan.

AMWAY reps marry other AMWAY reps and have AMWAY children. Their homes a full of AMWAY products, and they speak AMWAY-speak, even when not on the job...

Posted by: Twisha579 ()
Date: June 18, 2019 12:46PM

Amway certainly has great products.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.