Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Amway
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 15, 2002 04:44AM

Amway also seems to generate fairly constant complaints from people who say they have lost money. It seems they end up buying products, working hard, but making little if anything. What do you think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Amway
Posted by: jumpmaster ()
Date: August 15, 2003 06:36AM

Again I will relate this topic to my current business, real estate. With real estate you have an initial investment to get started. Then you have ongoing expenses that are there to ensure you succeed. I relate this type with the "tools" of Amway (e.g. Tapes, Functions, Meeting, etc).
If I looked at real estate from the standpoint of, "I better not spend all this money because I might not see a return", I would be broke.
Do all of my "investments" or monetary expense pay off, no. Do I blame the system, or my broker, or my company, or the market...No. When you are self employed it really boils down to doing the work, investing time and money, and staying persistent and consistent. You see a return when you get this mindset. Do some not see this return? Of course. Did they do all they could...do they remain consistent? Who knows. But as long as I do I will win.

I don't see Amway any different.

Amway
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 15, 2003 06:14PM

Anyone interested in Amway should carefully research the facts first before becoming involved or even attending a introductory meeting.

Amway has a deeply troubled history of lawsuits, bad press and complaints. And very few of its distributors make much money.

See the following:

[www.culteducation.com]

[members.tripod.com]

To better understand why many multi level marketing schemes don't work very well.

See [www.vandruff.com]

Many of these programs seem to use coercive persuasion techniques within meetings, conferences and a kind of subculture they develop to recruit and retain members.

See [www.culteducation.com]

In this sense many families and former members have observed that some multi level groups often seem "cult like."

Amway
Posted by: jumpmaster ()
Date: August 16, 2003 02:01AM

It's still a rational, logical, reasonable, and common sense reply. My reply that is-
Of course you'll make excuses. You'll say things like that all day long. "You could sell an ice cream to an eskimo", "You're brainwashed with responses" on and on and on.

As for the lawsuits and the bad press and the complaints. Everything gets that. My real estate company has had lawsuits, and bad press, and complaints. All from people who felt they got screwed over. Did they, everytime? Maybe some were agents at fault others were clients at fault. life happens. Deal with and get off your soap box.

You still offer nothing other than your opinion, or some story about how somebody got sued. Mcdonalds got sued over hot coffee. Another example of stupidity on the CLIENTS not the Corp. But people still buy McDonald Franchises.

Listen, my point is this...aside from the bashing or the look at this conisider that...Why do all of you hit it so hard. From bad experience? Trying to do your part to save mankind?

I see that by my visiting various forums like this all you do is counteract anything that is said positive about Amway. Basically my visits and my posts are not important at all. Quite frankly a waste of time. I'm sorry some of you were hurt or mislead or lost money. Stop crying and move on. As for me, enjoy your rebuttals and replies - i am done here. Not running from here in the face of fear - but you can't make a horse drink the water after you take him to it.

Good luck to all of you in your various quests for information and dissimination.

Amway
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: August 20, 2003 08:15PM

You just get here, you complain and leave. Trust me. The LAST thing an Amway person wants to hear is the truth. The truth of their empty wallet and their smiling upline.

Amway
Posted by: Celina ()
Date: September 04, 2003 01:55AM

Amway.... hahahahaha :o :p :o :D The epitome of capitalism. Some maggot at the top with his eager, but naive and simple minded 'slaves' doing the hard work of pushing shit up hill for little or no return. One fat wealthy parasite at the top... countless left broke and destitute at the bottom.

Can some one please enlighten me here... Was the asswipe who started Amway an American Jew, perchance? :mad:

~Celina~

Amway
Posted by: express ()
Date: September 08, 2003 10:23PM

"Can some one please enlighten me here... Was the asswipe who started Amway an American Jew, perchance?"

Way to kill you credibility with anti-semetic(sp) statements! Just keep talking and everyone will run to whatever you are against.

BTW, Amway was formed by two Dutch Reformed men.

Amway
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: September 09, 2003 04:08AM

Here's a simple reframe.

Amway = ScAmway

The OWNERS at the top get RICH.
All the suckers at the bottom are FREE EMPLOYEES, with no benefits, who are also BIG CUSTOMERS of ScAmway.
(oh, and people who try to enroll you into ScAmway LIE about how much money they are making, to get you to sign up.)

Coz

Amway
Posted by: express ()
Date: September 09, 2003 06:03AM

I couldn't care less about Amway either way. I do care that Celina's comment was totally inapproriate in an forum!

Amway
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 09, 2003 09:11PM

The default is to always blame the Jews. Car doesn't start? It's the Jew car dealers. Wife has a headache? Jew doctors. Hit your thumb with a hammer? Jew hammers.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.