Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Herbalife
Posted by: starter ()
Date: December 06, 2006 08:08AM

we accept packages for a neighboring business which is a karate dojo. the husband is american and his wife is japanese. yesterday two huge boxes arrived addressed to the wife--from herbalife! as i am a cult survivor and i have heard herbalife is questionable, my antenae went up. the husband came over in the evening and had no idea why the huge packages from herbalife. he called his wife who explained that she was receiving them for a relative in japan.

here is the important part: according to our neighbor's wife, japan will not accept packages from herbalife!

our neighbor's relative asked our neighbor to receive the shipment, repackage it and send it on to her in non-herbalife packaging, and return address. the husband was disgruntled about this--he had no previous knowledge of the arrangement--but he had a karate student came over to heft the 2 huge boxes into their car.

i will definitely email our neighbors this link and will hope that they might pass it on to their relatives in japan who are involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Herbalife
Posted by: MichaelBrymer ()
Date: February 21, 2007 06:53PM

rrmoderator
I am receiving a steady flow of complaints about Herbalife. It seems like quite a few people are losing money. Anyone else hear about this?

I used to be with Herbalife for about 4 years. Made plenty of money with them.

Herbalife
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 21, 2007 10:49PM

To whom it may concern:

For those interested in a better understanding of why so many MLM have caused people to lose money see the following study and research.

See [www.vandruff.com]

Herbalife
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: February 27, 2007 02:05AM

There was an article on Herbalife in the [i:1e321452cb]Wall Street Journal[/i:1e321452cb] on 2/23/07. I can't post the link because it's subscription-only though. Sorry!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.