MonaVie Fruit Juice MLM
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 18, 2010 12:44AM

Has anyone here been subject to MonaVie MLM?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MonaVie Fruit Juice MLM
Date: May 18, 2010 10:18AM

I started this thread because I was personally annoyed by a rep for this complete bullshit product and it's complete bullshit org.

There I was, minding my own business when a purple T-shirted thug pushes by me. I asked him what "Mona Vie" meant on his shirt...only in passing thinking it was nothing. He launched into his "Magic fruit drink" that can cure all of the known diseases to mankind schtick. I looked this up online and saw he was a new MLM member in a new MLM and thought the Rick Ross Community needs to know.

Here is the main website for Mona Vie (do they separate the two words or not? Who knows?)

[www.monavie.com]

Clearly they are only your run-of-the-mill MLM with no product of any value.

Here is a "doubting Thomas" site (PURPLE HORROR):

[www.purplehorror.com]

And of course, another "complaint source" which is typical of MLM bullshit "quality and results""

[www.lazymanandmoney.com]

Anyone else who has been annoyed approached by individuals selling magic cures from the forests of Brazil please tell us more of your run-in with the latest MLM fraud.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2010 10:29AM by Sparky.

Date: May 20, 2010 12:00PM

This is a "Newsweek" article.

[www.newsweek.com]

If you want to go into being a salesperson for "Mona Vie" then please read it and see how LITTLE money you will probably make.

Mona Vie is a typical Multi-Level Marketing scam. You WILL lose money "working" for them.

Is there no one from Mona Vie who will at least explain how money can be made?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2010 12:25PM by Sparky.

Date: May 20, 2010 12:09PM

This is all from the "Newsweek" (an American weekly rag) that stated:

But not everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid. Critics call MonaVie a "legalized scam" that benefits only a few kingpin executives. The product itself, they say, is an overhyped fruit drink that eludes drug regulation by the Food and Drug Administration by letting its distributors (as opposed to MonaVie itself) make the health promises. On PurpleHorror.com, a hugely trafficked MonaVie discussion Web site so large that it's slow to load, outraged distributors and perhaps more level-headed juice fans trash the purple elixir. a NEWSWEEK reporter who took the MonaVie daily dose—two ounces, twice a day—for two weeks, didn't experience the drink's miraculous benefits, and got headaches. (Then again, that might have been because he got new glasses.)

Meanwhile, most of the million-strong sales team is really just drinking the juice, according to MonaVie's 2007 income disclosure statement, a federally required printout of their distributor earnings. More than 90 percent were considered "wholesale customers," whose earnings are mostly discounts on sales to themselves. Fewer than 1 percent qualified for commissions and of those, only 10 percent made more than $100 a week. And the dropout rate, while not disclosed by MonaVie, is around 70 percent, according to a top recruiter.

YIKES! It is clear that "MonaVie" is next to being a useless endeaver.

The people involved in "Mona Vie" are more clueless than a "distributor" of Amway. WAKE UP! I doubt we will get a discussion going since the majority of MonaVie distributors have been driven out of finacial existence and are working factory jobs (part time) oe maybe picking up dog-doo in the local park (my best guess for what they will do).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2010 12:12PM by Sparky.

Date: May 30, 2010 10:35PM

mjr40
Similar to Amway, Herbalife, et al. Basically selling fruit drinks:
As a company built for distributors by distributors, XOWii is committed to developing industry-leading products that deliver enhanced nutrition and wellness. Additionally, XOWii seeks to provide a life-changing opportunity for financial security, lifestyle freedom, and a sense of community among its memebers.
[xowii.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 30, 2010 10:56PM

If a health related forum is unmoderated, you can bet that MV ads show up.

Ive seen cars with the ads on em, too.

Date: May 04, 2012 04:39AM

The "Purplehorror" web site has been taken over by MonaVie. On it, if you scroll down, it has links on how to access your 401k retirement plans to fund your MonaVie pyramid scheme scam.

"Lazymanandmoney" appears to still be skeptical but under attack from MonaVie.

Both links are listed in postings above.

Here is a link about Oprah taking legal action against MonaVie (from a blog):

[www.juicescam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 04:43AM by Sparky.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.