Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Melaleuca / Bruce Backofen
Posted by: nozama ()
Date: February 27, 2005 09:12AM

Has anyone had any dealings with Backofen, an exec director with Melaleuca?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: beemarie ()
Date: May 08, 2005 12:48PM

I have not dealt with him personally, but if he is a Marketing Executive with Melaleuca, I can assure you this is a very legitimate business, not an MLM, and there are no hidden scams or pressures involved. This is my home business and I am very happy with it. I wish you the best if you are deciding to pursue a business with Melaleuca.
Feel free to contact me if you want any more information.

Posted by: Toni ()
Date: May 10, 2005 09:52PM

I don't know anything about the individual founders of Melaleuca, Inc.

Melaleuca is a MLM. The founders are Mormons. One branch of their organization is built on TM folks. A friend of mine finally stopped trying to recruit me; I still buy a product or two from her (good products, IMO).

[www.melaleuca.com]

Posted by: woody ()
Date: May 11, 2005 10:01PM

There's a Jana Backofen of Melaleuca at [www.indywomenconnect.com]

It also gets a mention as a MLM at
[www.mlmwatch.org] and
[www.mlmsurvivor.com]

Posted by: bruceb ()
Date: June 20, 2006 10:39AM

Please contact me if you need to talk. I have not dissapeared. Bruce Backofen bruce@aomortgage.com

Posted by: carlw ()
Date: July 08, 2006 01:04AM

Bruce is a very outstanding citizen who has served his country and still serves his fellow officers in the Navy as a Director of the Navy Club.

His wife is in Melaleuca and has achieved high awards. That company now does over 750 million in sales and some of the customers are also in the business.

Anyone posting anything about Bruce needs to give details. I believe that not doing so violates the rules of this forum.

In dealing with Bruce I have found him to be very trustworthy. He is a man of God who does not need to be shot at on a forum about Cults. His teachings are true and His Bible knowledge is outstanding.

Just so everybody knows Bruce was investigated and found to have done nothing wrong. To put such information on this forum is just wrong and tells you something about the person who posted the information.

Posted by: Kastlefeer ()
Date: July 17, 2006 06:21PM

Hi, I think more need be said about a person's merit than stating he's a man of god. I'm an athiest, and you can imagine my disposition towards avowed thiests.

Is the product widely known? Can it be shown independantly to have proven merit? I could care less who runs the company to be honest, why get defensive?

How is the business run?

I mean if it's all good it should be easy to prove :D

Posted by: C2bwell ()
Date: August 14, 2006 01:19PM

you can get them on ebay not sure how that works...but I use them and YES they do work!

I sprayed the counter cleaner on my light out side my door and the bugs are gone...I sprayed the sol-u-mel on my 19 mo old son and myself and no bugs or misquitos!!! I love that!

Also great laundry...dental...and soaps.

If you have a chance why not try them? I did and I have no regrets.

Hi everyone...Im new here by the way!

Was burned by a church and staff...working thru that thanks for.

Posted by: noxema ()
Date: August 17, 2006 07:18PM

carlw and bruceb are the same person; note the ip address.

carlw = bruceb

Before doing business with any person ... check them out.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 17, 2006 11:29PM

carlw

Just so everybody knows Bruce was investigated and found to have done nothing wrong. To put such information on this forum is just wrong and tells you something about the person who posted the information.

Noone on here even mentioned an investigation. If someone has been investigated, that is a simple fact and there is no illegality or fault in saying it and what it was for.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.