MLM: The Fundamental Truth
Posted by: mlm-alert ()
Date: February 20, 2007 04:17AM

I just finished writing a comparison article on the difference between traditional business models and multi-level marketing. Please tell me what you think. I would like feedback and constructive criticsm.

[www.mlm-alert.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jkms89 ()
Date: March 07, 2007 10:44PM

mlm-alert
I just finished writing a comparison article on the difference between traditional business models and multi-level marketing. Please tell me what you think. I would like feedback and constructive criticsm.

[www.mlm-alert.com]

Good article overall. A couple small typos though...like "the levels continues to grow"...should be "levels continue to grow"
You might want to read through again and look for spacing, spelling,
etc. But very informative article. Good job.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: August 16, 2007 12:01PM

Good article. Just added it at www.culthelp.info

Click here to see it (again).

John

Re: MLM: The Fundamental Truth
Posted by: northstar ()
Date: November 13, 2007 01:23AM

I think it is great, until l read the conclusion, it almost makes everything fine, and l think it could be stronger, to really bring the points home...

after all, you are righting it not to tell the world it is okay, but to point out the difference the compelling difference between MLM and regular business...and the DIFFERENCE was very well pointed out through the article, so it needs to be summed up here...you need a slam-dunk ending!

And good for you for writing it!

Posted by: mysticjaw ()
Date: July 01, 2008 06:35PM

Your article is well written and presents a good logical breakdown of the fundamental differences between an MLM and a normal business. Both are pyramidical but there are significant differences in how they opperate. I am quite discouraged now when someone compares an MLM business pyramiding to that of a normal business. They are quite different in their structure.

Your point on testimonials is to the point and sucint. To many people take the word of a single emoional testimonial rather than that of a logical rational argument that has statistics behind it. I have fallen prey to it before myself.

Now with a little more wisdom and knowledge undneath my belt, I am on the right track moving ahead getting a degree and working both hard and smart. I am not a great salesman, but I have learned a lot from them about customer service, the art of selling, selling what you believe in and not forcing a sale.

You can sell anything to anyone once, but if you do not have a good relationship with them you will ultimately not sell to them again as they do not trust you. Better to build good solid relationships built on trust respect and decency instead of just trying to sell a good or sevice without it.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 13, 2009 08:09PM

Those interested in learning why so many MLMs don't work and people lose money should read the following:

See [www.vandruff.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.