Merchants of Deception, Amway/Quixtar
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: September 27, 2005 06:28PM

free ebook about Amway/Quixtar, anyone read it?

[www.merchantsofdeception.com]

[www.letsgetthewordout.com]

PS: they ask for an email at the site, but here is Dave Touretzky's mirror of the site, where you can do a straight download.

[www.cnbc.cmu.edu]

[www.cs.cmu.edu]

Amway: 'Masters of deception'
Multi-billion dollar corporation recruits ordinary folks into the 'system,' uses politicians and pastors to build its empire
[www.workingforchange.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: September 28, 2005 05:07AM

The author of the book claims that there is an FBI investigation into AMWAY QUIXSTAR

He also calls for people to come forward with there stories for the puropses of legal action.

He was quite connected at the top end with access to Devos.

Maybe it is the begining of the end.

The book looks worthwhile to read.

Oz

Posted by: MLMsSuck ()
Date: December 28, 2005 02:23PM

I read the book, Merchants of Deception, it was a good read. I believe anyone that is involved with MLMs or motivational organization or both should read this book. Best of all the book is free. I read it in about two days. I know people that are mixed up with another organization that runs similar to Amway which is World Financial Group. After reading the book I saw how similar the two organizations really are.

The book is not boring to read. It reads more like a thriller and can give you a good overview of the big picture you or your loved ones might be getting themselves into. Highly recommended read.

PS: I know that a lot of what he said is true in the book because I seen it with my own eyes going on with my family members messed up in World Financial Group. Also, World Financial Group was started by a former Amway higher up, Hubert Humphrey - he just applied the Amway business format to the World Financial Group business format.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 28, 2005 08:24PM

Other books about MLMs and Amway can also be helpful.

See [www.culteducation.com]

There is also an excellent analysis online.

See [www.vandruff.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.