Another Hay House Soul Whose Greed Has Dimmed Her Gift
Date: March 01, 2007 03:01PM

The Facts Speak for Themselves - Sonia Choquette's Ph.D. in metaphysics is from the American Institute of Holistic Theology which is unaccredited. She attended the University of Denver and the Sorbonne in France but from what I gather ... did not receive a certificate or diploma or baccalaureate. In Diary of a Psychic I recall her stating she dropped out of Denver and worked as a flight attendant. She has stated that she studied the Kabbalah when mainstream Judaism does not allow anyone to study it unless they are Jewish, a man, and 40 plus. Sonia once stated in her radio show that another psychic told her she was a rock star on the planet Saturn (I kid you not as God is my witness) either in a co-reality or previous incarnation Listen carefully to her radio show and other public appearances when she gives readings. There is a pattern of her saying many of the same things over and over again. She constantly tells people they are psychic so they will train with her at $3500 for level 1 and 2 at a spa resort in Illinois. More recently she has announced a new course for the price of $4000 for people to learn how to read her three oracle cards at Miravel. Before Sonia met her husband she got involved with a man who left her for another man. If she is so psychic and trained since age 12 why didn't she pick up bisexual tendencies before being dumped for another gender? She charges $800/hour for personal readings but why is it that a lot of people whom I know who have read her are often told the same thing? Her response is that she attracts a soul group. Everyone is told to do The Artist's Way, that they are psychic, to read Mindful Loving, to do The Hoffman Process (which she is on the board of advisors - maybe she gets a kickback or something), come to her workshops (of course, more money for her), and she recommended to a listener to do alternative medicine... such as homeopathy which has been proven to have ZERO ingredients to be of effectiveness. She also recommends in her earlier books (such as True Balance) the following teachers: Sai Baba (an Indian guru with controversial allegations of abuse on young followers), A Course in Miracles (written by a woman in New York City who was an agnostic Jew yet claims to channel the voice of Jesus Christ), Lynn Andrews (a plastic shaman who has been exposed for making all her books up), and in her newer book references Dr. Emoto on the impact of thought energy on matter. Dr. Emoto's Ph.D. is also from a questionable university and his findings were done not according to scientific protocol nor have his reports been peer-reviewed to maintain quality control. If you don't believe me do your own research ... and just listen to her radio show ... the same things over and over again is a pattern of messaging that is too obvious if you go through the archives carefully of her shows. In many of her writings she states that one some level you choose everything that happens to you, everything you think of creates your reality, and it begs the question: (1) in one of her books she is quoted as saying that “even the people murdered chose that reality” yet last I checked capital crimes were to be prosecuted and would she say this or even believe it if the awful fate befall someone she cared about? Would she be so spiritual about it? Would she be so calm and esoteric to say it if it hit close to home? (2) So did she have a thought about attracting in a man who would betray her to be gay on some deep subconscious level just as Henry did to her in Diary of a Psychic or in Heart’s Desire?

Hmmmmmmm....... Finally, the facts speak for themselves ... she is a graduate of an unaccredited higher educational institution that she is now on the faculty of, claims that Christ taught her to be psychic in her autobiography, says she is Catholic yet practices spiritual methods that the church does not approve of such as divination, and so forth and so on. Though she is a well-meaning lovely lady the facts for any consumer should be taken into account. All that said, Sonia's guidance has turned around the lives of many people, overall she is a sweet wise guide who uplifts many people's vibrations. But as much as I personally adore this writer for her genuine sweet nature ... as a lawyer and Catholic I cannot overlook certain facts.

Choquette’s earlier work was much better until she aligned herself with Hay House (publisher of Sylvia Browne’s books) and has become more concerned with keeping up her game and being brand consistent in her messages to truly now be of any personal use to those who seek her out. Her beautiful gift of second sight has now dimmed as her business model and personal livelihood is now so tied into having six sensory groupies all over the world in devotion of Sonia’s saying as their substitute personal religion. The very gift that brought her acclaim when she operated from a sincere spirit of service is now second to Choquette’s quest to be special and spiritually superior.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.